The Student Room Group

I need help

I've got so many things I want to change. I don't feel as if I spend everday / live life to the fullest.

I'm a crazy girl , but at lessons I sometimes seem as if I'm not that confident ie. Once my friend didn't come so I sat in a big table Alone. Nobody thought of sitting next to me. Today this guy who I assumed has a crush on me tell a girl to sit near him.. she was sitting alone..

I want to improve mentally and physically so I'm planning on doing Yoga skipping and maybe learn chess. Is there any good ideas for mental stuff?

My weekends seem rubbish how can I spice it up lol?
Reply 1
Anyone
Original post by Anonymous
I've got so many things I want to change. I don't feel as if I spend everday / live life to the fullest.

I'm a crazy girl , but at lessons I sometimes seem as if I'm not that confident ie. Once my friend didn't come so I sat in a big table Alone. Nobody thought of sitting next to me. Today this guy who I assumed has a crush on me tell a girl to sit near him.. she was sitting alone..

I want to improve mentally and physically so I'm planning on doing Yoga skipping and maybe learn chess. Is there any good ideas for mental stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that sucks that noone sat by you, maybe you should've joined someone else's table? You should really dedicate your time towards your studies but you should also have hobbies. Yoga sounds really good
Reply 3
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw that sucks that noone sat by you, maybe you should've joined someone else's table? You should really dedicate your time towards your studies but you should also have hobbies. Yoga sounds really good

Yeah I know, but I want to take care of my physical and mental health, and also have fun.

I didn't move cuz I'm strong
Original post by Anonymous

Read, read read. Read philosophy, read history, read fiction. The more you learn the more you can act and the better grasp you get of life. Think of it as experiences you can control.
I know the feeling of being on your own!
Not nice is it?

But just focus on your studying and achieving the best grade possible!!
Yoga sounds good!! Will make you more confident and will make you feel more relaxed (i think).
But just be yourself really!
hey, Yoga is actually really helpful for the mind as well, it allows you to become more connected with your body and in that you build up confidence.
Yoga also really helps with stress. I do yoga on the weekends at The Shala in West Norwood if anyone is interested: http://www.theshala.co.uk/

They do teen classes.

hope that helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending