The Student Room Group

Aston Villa relegated

Who thinks this funny seeing a club who think they are so big get relegated. Who also thinks Birmingham will soon overtake them as the biggest club haha.
I remember the days when all these teams used to be sick at footy.
But they are not anymore and it is so funny, is it any wonder all the Villa fans are hiding.
It has happened before.
Look at Leeds Utd
Leeds are just as bad as Vile.
Youll have no excuse not to thrash them next year, then.
We will destroy them and then watch when they run and hide behind the police when the zulus get them.
Villa getting relegated does not mean they suddenly aren't a big club, and they're certainly not a smaller club than Birmingham City, who have won **** all.

Villa getting relegated was a bit funny, but at the same time it's a loss to the league. Hope to see them bounce back quickly but some big changes would be needed to make that happen.
They will not bounce back they will soon be in League one while we will be going up next season.
You sound like a Chelsea fan talking from his arse. But such fans were from 15 years ago when Arsenal were superior to them for years, now the opposite is true. Bet you need an oligarch or sheikh to get your beloved club back to the Prem let alone beating Villa every time
Original post by shawn_o1
You sound like a Chelsea fan talking from his arse. But such fans were from 15 years ago when Arsenal were superior to them for years, now the opposite is true. Bet you need an oligarch or sheikh to get your beloved club back to the Prem let alone beating Villa every time

Nah we will beat Vile next season both times and they will go down again.
:blah::blah::blah:

Alright jealous, only a week late with this thread aren't you? I think you've missed the initial celebrations from your silly bunch of muppets, even though it's been inevitable early on we were getting relegated. Yet, when it mattered most and despite how **** we've been playing we still beat you in the league cup a couple of months ago - incase you forgot. Seems this thread hasn't took off like you planned it to. :frown: I'll admit we have been awful and currently in turmoil, but one things for sure we'll always be a be a bigger club than you bunch of clowns.
Original post by Thatsthespirit
:blah::blah::blah:

Alright jealous, only a week late with this thread aren't you? I think you've missed the initial celebrations from your silly bunch of muppets, even though it's been inevitable early on we were getting relegated. Yet, when it mattered most and despite how **** we've been playing we still beat you in the league cup a couple of months ago - incase you forgot. Seems this thread hasn't took off like you planned it to. :frown: I'll admit we have been awful and currently in turmoil, but one things for sure we'll always be a be a bigger club than you bunch of clowns.

come at me bruh we celebrated last week when it came through u vile fans are the worst
Reply 13
Original post by tengentoppa
Villa getting relegated does not mean they suddenly aren't a big club, and they're certainly not a smaller club than Birmingham City, who have won **** all.

Villa getting relegated was a bit funny, but at the same time it's a loss to the league. Hope to see them bounce back quickly but some big changes would be needed to make that happen.

How can you say that? They've been battling relegation for what, five years? No loss IMO. I'd rather see a club who actually tries.
Original post by llys
How can you say that? They've been battling relegation for what, five years? No loss IMO. I'd rather see a club who actually tries.

This is true btw. It's not a loss to the league. Villa Park is a decent day out for travelling fans but that's about it.

I don't like to admit it but if I wasn't a Villa supporter I'd want them gone.

Been infecting the league with AIDS for years.
Villa in their current state are absolutely no loss to the league, they've been a turd that won't flush for years.

Rather see new, fresh teams like Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, Swansea etc come up who actually want to try and progress rather than the same old shite aiming for 17th year after year. Same reason I hope Newcastle & Sunderland go down with them.

Let them rebuild and become an ambitious club again then we'll happily see them back.
:nopity:
Original post by The Blue Nose
They will not bounce back they will soon be in League one while we will be going up next season.

You won't even finish top 6 next season :grin:
Wish Lehmby was still around on these forums, he would have had some gem-like contributions to this thread :coma:

Not that I don't like Villa, mind. They're unfortunate to be in such a state and I hope they can rebuild. I just enjoyed the trolling.
He was a poor troll to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest