The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right

Isn't working for you is it though

Change when you need to.
Original post by slipper flipper
:curious:

When?

Not too long ago I remember you posting saying you only met one person from TSR... :holmes:

And you believe what you read on the Internet ?

Also for all the little bitches who gonna jump on this, that I've met AG. Read the above.
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
Do you know the OP? Are you one of the girls? :holmes:

he is my uncle yes, three times removed. and nope, dont think a penis is eligible for the female anatomy
Original post by Ethereal World
And you believe what you read on the Internet ?

So you're a liar? I see.
So you're a liar? I see.

Exactly. Sorry about this. Pls forgive Me!!!!
Original post by welcometoib
he is my uncle yes, three times removed.

Is he really as awesome and a genius as he proclaims? Or is he like that creepy uncle that get's too drunk and makes inappropriate comments at Christmas, but no one says anything because they all feel sorry for him?

Original post by welcometoib
and nope, dont think a penis is eligible for the female anatomy

IDK, it's 2016. People on the internet would try and convince you otherwise :lol:
Exactly. Sorry about this. Pls forgive Me!!!!

Since you love psychoanalyses: what does being a pathology liar on the internet suggest about someone?
Original post by Awesome Genius
So this evening I was listening to that song "somebody that I used to know". I hate listening to that song. I put it on when I loose someone - the end of a relationship or friendship.

You must play it on a constant loop.
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
Is he really as awesome and a genius as he proclaims? Or is he like that creepy uncle that get's too drunk and makes inappropriate comments at Christmas, but no one says anything because they all feel sorry for him?

IDK, it's 2016. People on the internet would try and convince you otherwise :lol:

um, well, i dont wanna say because then he will come round and shout at me about not being at oxbridge in front of our extended family, it reminds everyone of the shame of me being a failure. so, i prefer not to antagonise uncle J as he is "affectionately" known as. we dont celebrate christmas, we celebrate Hanukkah as its more edgy.

(help me :frown:) p.s yes we just let him ramble and then he passes out on the couch muttering about lucy and oxford.
Since you love psychoanalyses: what does being a pathology liar on the internet suggest about someone?

That they don't give a flying **** what you think?
OP in my experience, no one is so perfect they don't need to change. Relationships are all about compromise, because it's very very unlikely you're going to find someone that loves every aspect of you. Apologies if I sound blunt, but you aren't special and neither will your partner be. If you can't adapt to the situation you're in, it's never going to work out.

Also, I think it's pretty disgusting you also tried it on with a girl who had a boyfriend as well. Have some decency.
So much drama

Would everyone just shut it and respect each other

Nope

Attention seeking. :colone:
Oh I think she does. :h:

Her latest play-thing coming to her gallant defence, how cute. :mmm:

Liberal please.
Liberal, seriously, **** off.

Rude. Triggered confirmed.

Sorry.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Better to have loved and lost than been a nobody managing some offices sitting the on webcAm for hours hoping some loose internet girls will flirt with you.

Two can play at the insult game mate :smile:

Mine was witty, yours is just pathetic.
Your comment: 0 reps
AG's comment: 2 reps

Joined Apr 2016.

Who are you a dupe of?
Original post by DiddyDec
Joined Apr 2016.

Playing the man not the ball, the sign of a defeated man. :moon:
Playing the man not the ball, the sign of a defeated man. :moon:

There is no ball.
Rude. Triggered confirmed.

Sorry.

I edited it because I don't wish to be so rude.

I prob shouldn't exist :moon: