The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
Better to have loved and lost than been a nobody managing some offices sitting the on webcAm for hours hoping some loose internet girls will flirt with you.

Two can play at the insult game mate :smile:

should i order the coffin for this poor brother who was killed by "fired shots" uncle ji?
Original post by Ethereal World
I edited it because I don't wish to be so rude.

I prob shouldn't exist :moon:

go to sleep fam, youre getting loopy.
Original post by welcometoib
should i order the coffin for this poor brother who was killed by "fired shots" uncle ji?

Lol the thing is he comes to my thread just to insult me - that's what I find annoying. If he has ill feelings towards me, just talk about them elsewhere!!
Original post by welcometoib
go to sleep fam, youre getting loopy.

Getting ? :mmm:
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
OP in my experience, no one is so perfect they don't need to change. Relationships are all about compromise, because it's very very unlikely you're going to find someone that loves every aspect of you. Apologies if I sound blunt, but you aren't special and neither will your partner be. If you can't adapt to the situation you're in, it's never going to work out.

Also, I think it's pretty disgusting you also tried it on with a girl who had a boyfriend as well. Have some decency.

Relationships are about love and tolerance. Love the great stuff, tolerate the rest. These three couldn't tolerate the rest but there will be someone that will.
Getting ? :mmm:

sigh, im just trying to put you down gently madam lol.
Relationships are about love and tolerance. Love the great stuff, tolerate the rest. These three couldn't tolerate the rest but there will be someone that will.

Well I personally I disagree, but good luck in the future regardless :smile:

Just stay away from girls in relationships man, that stuff isn't cool
This thread wasn't meant as a TSR drama or for certain people to try and capitalise on it to seek attention.

It has a serious message that I believe in very strongly.

Thanks everyone for reading

Now back to trolling ... :wink: lol <3 you all
This thread wasn't meant as a TSR drama or for certain people to try and capitalise on it to seek attention.

It has a serious message that I believe in very strongly.

Thanks everyone for reading

Now back to trolling ... :wink: lol <3 you all

I hope you do not think that I have capitalised on it for this reason.

I read the thread and obviously know you're referring to me, which is fine.

I wasn't going to comment at all.

I then got tagged in by someone to which I then responded.

I'm sorry for my inability to sacrifice what I believe in.
Original post by slipper flipper
Since you love psychoanalyses: what does being a pathology liar on the internet suggest about someone?

I wonder who repped this?

Smh.
I wonder who repped this?

Smh.

It was Zarga. Or DD. Maybe someone else. Can't remember.
So this thread is about me. Lol - surprising isn't it.

It's basically my life story but it has an important message. And a caveat before you read this. I know TSR. I am TSR. I've been here since I was a little year 11. I've graduated through all the forums - GCSE, ALevels, Oxbridge, H&R - I've faced all the same struggles and had all the same experiences. So when I make these threads I hope that it strikes a chord with some young Awesome Genius somewhere on the conveyor belt.

---

So this evening I was listening to that song "somebody that I used to know". I hate listening to that song. I put it on when I loose someone - the end of a relationship or friendship.

I want to talk about three particular relationships / friendships I have had, that I have lost.

The first was at school. This was epic and every 17 year olds dream. Before I was fat at uni, I was pretty hot. I used to have good luck with girls. Lucy was one of those really hot short girls with massive boobs. For me it was one big **** *** to all the rugby players and other bastard-types in sixth form - that a guy doing further maths could have such a hot girlfriend. We used to sneak home during free periods and have sex - she was my first time too. And the look I used to get from my friends and other people at school on returning with a giant grin on my face, made it so worth while! Basically this relationship fell apart because Lucy wanted me to stay in London for university. There was not a chance in hell I was going to turn down Oxbridge for London. I said we could make it work long-distance But you could tell she was upset that she I refused her request for me to stay in London - so she dumped me in about 2 months. I was devastated. I put on weight etc etc I didn't have another proper girlfriend for about 5 years.

The second one was in Birmingham. This was the Danish girl. She had a boyfriend whom she cheated on to be with me for a while. I think this girl was my "first love" - whereas Lucy had been my first time, I didn't love her, I just loved the concept of her and how cool it made me look. With Danish girl, we didn't do anything sexual for a long time and even through that phase I was hooked to this girl. I really really really liked her. This fell apart because she kept me waiting. She wanted to have more and more time in which she could slowly leave her boyfriend and be with me. She wanted me to wait around, not text her at certain times, and all this BS. Again, I was not putting up with that. In my mind if she loved me she should have left her boyfriend on the spot. We argued a lot and eventually just stopped talking to each other.

And finally, I met someone recently I dearly liked too. Not in the same way as above but this was one of the most intelligent girls I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. Sadly she hated my attitude and general philosophy on life and again we drifted apart.

Anyway my message in all of this is that I believe you shouldn't change yourself to meet what other people want. You are unique and you should stay unique. In all of these cases, this philosophy has brought me significant sadness. Yet, I believe that these relationships were doomed from the start. If someone doesn't respect you enough to accept your choices and personality then you are going to fall apart at some time. If you try and make changes to yourself and the way you operate, the relationship will probably end and on top of that you will loose confidence and doubt yourself.

One day I will find someone who I will get along with and I won't need to change myself to please them. I am confident of this. I can't be sure, but I am confident.

Never change, stay true to yourself and keep going.

You boring c*unt.
It was Zarga. Or DD. Maybe someone else. Can't remember.

:rolleyes:
x

You've sure changed your tune in regards to AG. :holmes:
Hello everyone!

Wow, isn't it late?! I'm closing this thread pending investigation from the CT's end as to whether it can continue due to the fact it has descended into users insulting each other.

(sorry in advance, OP)

Cheers,
Ethan

Latest