The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
Take five and two extra hot wings :rofl:

Nice

On my first date (if i ever get one :lol: it is a KFC date idek:colonhash: )
Original post by Rhythmical
I might do Graduate Entry Medicine but I mean the only respected degrees is Law, Engineering or Medicine for Asians lol. I only go to weddings for food to be honest. They take too ****ing long, like you can be there for hours or the whole celebrations thing takes weeks.

Lool. Wedding food is always the best. If you understand Hindi, watch 3 idiots if you haven't already done so. Yeah. So. Fking. Long.

Original post by Proxenus
I live in a white area and white girls don't really go for asian guys here. When I go clubbing I am surrounded by good looking guys so i'm outcompeted and get no attention. 20 and single all my life x)

also I sound like mr smurf

Wait. Did I just read that correctly. Dude you're buff af. If anything, you're too good looking so the girls are too embarrassed to approach you.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Nice

On my first date (if i ever get one :lol: it is a KFC date idek:colonhash: )

Lol the most ideal first date :rofl:
And which GCSEs, in your opinion, aren't that difficult?
Lool. Wedding food is always the best. If you understand Hindi, watch 3 idiots if you haven't already done so. Yeah. So. Fking. Long.

Wait. Did I just read that correctly. Dude you're buff af. If anything, you're too good looking so the girls are too embarrassed to approach you.

Thank you for the confidence boost! sometimes i wished lived in a really multicultural area like london or manchester :smile:
Lol the most ideal first date :rofl:

Yes:tongue:
We can share a bargain bucket £10 and feeds two people:u:
Original post by AngryRedhead
I apologise in advance if this comes across as rude or insensitive but, barring cases where you went to a single gender secondary school, how does someone get to, like, 18 or 19 and not manage to get a boyfriend or girlfriend? I was a total dork in high school but even I managed to get a boyfriend at 15.

Some of us are just hideous, wildly unpopular and too introverted to speak to anyone for long enough for them to take an interest. Either that, or my depression is seen as too overwhelming and it scares people off.

Sigh, when will someone notice more than just the surface?
I did go to a single sex school but, moreso, I haven't reached the point where I feel ready for a serious relationship, to be honest.

There's a difference between having the opportunity to be in a relationship and actually entering into one, there being a lot of reasons a person may have chosen not to do so before eighteen and beyond. Even then, I know of people for who even the opportunity to be in a relationship hadn't arised by eighteen.

It doesn't seem that hard to imagine, in my opinion. :dontknow:
Thank you for the confidence boost! sometimes i wished lived in a really multicultural area like london or manchester :smile:

You're welcome - being one hundred per cent honest. Don't you remember my response on the post a pic of yourself thread? :lol:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes:tongue:
We can share a bargain bucket £10 and feeds two people:u:

:lol: Yepp!

I understand Hindi, I think I speak a crossover of Hindi tbh and I like that film, I rarely watch Bollywood films however.
You're welcome - being one hundred per cent honest. Don't you remember my response on the post a pic of yourself thread? :lol:

:lol: Yepp!

haha yes the avatar reaction ^_^

whats your ethnicity by the way?
Original post by robin567
I think your the only desperate one.Getting into a relationship at 15 is just a joke....at that age your in a
immature phase in your life.

I'm 21 dude :toofunny:
haha yes the avatar reaction ^_^

whats your ethnicity by the way?

Lol I'm Indian

Original post by Rhythmical
I understand Hindi, I think I speak a crossover of Hindi tbh and I like that film, I rarely watch Bollywood films however.

Its my fave Hindi film :tongue:
Original post by Ellismall
And which GCSEs, in your opinion, aren't that difficult?

Chemistry, biology, English, RS, easy as p*** haha
Friend zone or brother zone them like I do pretty much all the time :u:

If only you could convincingly do that to 'B', all your troubles would be over :rofl:
Lol I'm Indian

Its my fave Hindi film :tongue:

I like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum lol. I understand Hindi films better than Urdu ones as I don't even speak Urdu (weird for a Pakistani I know)

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL I'm fab thanks :tongue:
That's good. I get what you mean. Its like am unwanted memory that you want to go away but can't unless you find a way to get over it

It's difficult to explain, it's like my mind goes blank, I don't know what to say and then I start over thinking when it ever gets beyond the point of just being friendly. It's only ever an issue in person too, online I'm absolutely fine :dontknow:
Can't.

Be.

Arsed.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
"88 pairs of undergraduate opposite-sex friends" were used in the study. It seems limited in scope.
Plus there are differences in friendship length, and this might affect/indicate the nature of the relationship, the shortest friendship in the study was two weeks.

Okay, so you have nothing to disprove it then?

More studies backing up the same (mentioned in the article):

http://mic.com/articles/109480/science-shows-why-it-seems-impossible-for-men-and-women-to-just-be-friends#.IvCfOtY98
They don't ask, that's it I think? How did you get into a relationship without telling the other person? You can't.

Hence a lot of single people.

Have to laugh at people who complain about friendzone, yes there does exist a state where someone has no romantic interest in you while you do them, but if you never tell them to begin with you can hardly be surprised.

Latest

Trending

Trending