The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Venusian Visitor
Finally someone who understands my choice of medication. Another doctor further pissed me off because when I told her she accused me of being a drug addict! This is after trying three of the doctors anti-depressants which messed me up in different ways. I tried co-codamol knowing it was an opiate and it worked wonders. Helped me sleep and helped my anxiety. As I said I'm careful to not take too much and not for too long but that bitch compared me to a junkie.

I'm not even sure why I can't sleep now. I'm not depressed right now and I have a plan for the future.

Well, I guess I understand it, but still wouldn't recommend it :biggrin: I do get why you take it though! Yeh, also always get the accusatory glances when asking about medication!! :biggrin:

Mmm, sometimes just can't... Usually I just don't even bother trying for at least a while so that when I do try, I'm somewhat tired...

It's good that you're not depressed right now and have a plan for the future :yy:
Original post by mobbsy91
Well, I guess I understand it, but still wouldn't recommend it :biggrin: I do get why you take it though! Yeh, also always get the accusatory glances when asking about medication!! :biggrin:

Mmm, sometimes just can't... Usually I just don't even bother trying for at least a while so that when I do try, I'm somewhat tired...

It's good that you're not depressed right now and have a plan for the future :yy:

Thanks.
Guys I'm tired early tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Guys I'm tired early tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :yy: gonna try to get some sleep soon?
Are they amateur if they've been to a doctor multiple times about it etc...?

I need more information...
I'm fairly certain that tomorrow is going to be crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found out today why I'm malnourished, when you have tea it's supposed to be food, not a cup of tea...
Original post by Pulse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How come you think that??
Original post by John55
I found out today why I'm malnourished, when you have tea it's supposed to be food, not a cup of tea...

Lol confusing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55

To be honest, I've never understood why people call it tea, rather than supper or dinner...
Original post by Pulse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got just over 21 hours left of today to enjoy though...:party:
Original post by Pulse.
Lol confusing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My head is still spinning... :s-smilie:

To be honest, I've never understood why people call it tea, rather than supper or dinner...

I personally prefer the word tea... I guess just because I'm used too it though, but yeah, whoever started it needs a slap for being a confusing mofo...
Original post by John55
My head is still spinning... :s-smilie:

I personally prefer the word tea... I guess just because I'm used too it though, but yeah, whoever started it needs a slap for being a confusing mofo...

Haha! Yeh, I guess it is just what you're used to... whereas for me it's always just been supper :dontknow:
Haha! Yeh, I guess it is just what you're used to... whereas for me it's always just been supper :dontknow:

Lucky, I always assumed that eating in the evening was illegal or something...
Original post by John55
Lucky, I always assumed that eating in the evening was illegal or something...

Hope not :biggrin:
Hope not :biggrin:

I guess if you don't get caught you never know...
Original post by John55
I guess if you don't get caught you never know...

Very true!
I have a feeling the internet is behind this. I'm logging out.
i went home sick today, couldnt get any work done so slept for 4 hours. lmao now i can't sleep, got out of bed at 1:15 because i was so awake. I've done spanish and biology revision. even a ****ing past paper which i did sick in. wow i feel really buzzed
Guys this is my first post with 1000 replies, thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest