The Student Room Group

How are you spending your weekend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
It's still sore?! :console: Lots of rest! :noway:

Yep! Couldn't sleep last night for the most part! I have currently strapped a hot water bottle to my neck :lol:
Original post by hxfsxh
Yep! Couldn't sleep last night for the most part! I have currently strapped a hot water bottle to my neck :lol:

That's a bodge if there ever was one :lol: -- get well soon!
Working :frown: i wish i had more time to actually revise properly tho
Writing on habitualised activities and embedded routines within institutions.
Coursework - woo
Lying in the sun, eating ice cream and panicking about exams (it's too nice to move...)
Seeing David Gilmour play at the Royal Albert Hall :smile: then back to the bog-standard procrastination once more.
Original post by hxfsxh
:h::h:

6 hours of forced revision with almost equal amount of time for breaks which sucks donkey dick

so far 1.5 hours of revision then 1.5 hours free time then the cycle continues and also in our free time sometimes we have tea and breakfast abnd lunch so we have even less free time, it's not fair, why force it? people who want to revise will do. forcing people to revise just makes them work less efficiently if they're unwilling
Currently watching MotoGP qualifying and got the Formula E race on in an hour from Paris!!!
Just watching lots of motorsport as usual!!!
In the library writing my essay on the effect of religion on popular Japanese media
Reply 30
study for the upcoming college entrance exam:u:
Should be working hard but I'll end up laying in bed, ordering dear mother to bring me food & watching Youtube videos.
Working and revising mainly. Oh and sleeping
Organic chemistry synthesis routes are so fuuuunn...
performing a lot of assignments
I have an idea here for medical students
Suppose to be studying.. Instead watching greys on repeat 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
doing coursework
I'm just gonna relax and make the most of having a break! I've written a blog post about weekend ideas if you're looking to try something new and find inspiration! Hope it helps you :smile: x https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/weekend-ideas/
Working and studying 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Partying

Quick Reply

Latest