Original post by zanner

i googled n found this can someone make sense of it to me thx

also kirsten stewart is like 7 idk im bad at rating ppl

It makes no sense at all.

You're welcome.
Original post by Retired_Messiah

You're welcome.

This @zanner, sorry brah, the 6.5-6.9 looks like the top rated with less makeup? :lol:

And why is the top rated one rly pale:hmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Retired_Messiah

You're welcome.

Original post by ibhopeful97
This @zanner, sorry brah, the 6.5-6.9 looks like the top rated with less makeup? :lol:

And why is the top rated one rly pale:hmm:

thx for the help ladzzzzzz
I've never 'rated' anyone in my life. I just can't see people's appearances as numbers. Someone once told me I was "barely a 3" though so I'm not really in the position to judge anyway...

This kind of stuff is stupid and hurts people too easily.
Original post by Biryani007

for real tho, shes quite beautiful

I don't really like rating people out of 10, I guess most people either finds someone attractive average or unattractive but it's so hard for me to find someone and say they are a 5
Original post by Biryani007

Wtf, she's hot.. Not 'average'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really don't know what I'd consider to be a 5. I can't see people that way.

My husband once said I was an 8, and considering I'm supposed to be the love of his life I think that probably means that most other people are likely to view me as several notches lower lol. Maybe I'm a 5 myself?

It's so subjective though.

I would say Kirsten Stewart is considerably higher than a 5.
Original post by saladays
I've never 'rated' anyone in my life. I just can't see people's appearances as numbers. Someone once told me I was "barely a 3" though so I'm not really in the position to judge anyway...

This kind of stuff is stupid and hurts people too easily.

It's a pretty idea to tell people what rate you've given them when it's effectively nothing more than a "how physically attracted am I to that particular person" scale rather than some kind of objective empirical measure.

Original post by Princepieman
Wtf, she's hot.. Not 'average'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

...have you not lived on earth for a bit or something? Things are very subjective round these parts.

Quick Reply

Latest