The Student Room Group

Is Circumcision Good or Bad?

Scroll to see replies

Taking a blade to a child's penis is quite disgusting. Otherwise I don't care if a grown man wants to slice his own dick.
Reply 21
Original post by AsianG99
Is it better or worse

You should have made this poll public.
Original post by alkaline.
no they charge penis blood of the circumcised individual.

Spoiler

I don't think there's much worse than a rabbi blowjob on a freshly cut baby penis. That sh*t sounds like it could psychologically ruin someone.
Original post by AsianG99
Is it better or worse

Why does your poll consist of two extremes?
Original post by cherryred90s
Why does your poll consist of two extremes?

where circumcision to a non-consenting child where it is not (medically) necessary then those are literally the only two options.
Reply 25
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Never said it should be up to the parents, but ultimately it is and that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
So, tattooing an infant with "Jewish4life" or "Muslim4life" is ultimately up to the parents?

And a tattoo isn't nearly in the same category as circumcision
Agreed. There are some very good cover-ups available now, so they needn't be burdened for the rest of their life with something that didn't want and had no say in.
Unlike circumcision.
Reply 26
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
I don't think there's much worse than a rabbi blowjob on a freshly cut baby penis. That sh*t sounds like it could psychologically ruin someone.
The person doing it must have some serious psychological issues!
Original post by QE2

Yep. It is sick.
Forcibly tearing, ripping and amputating any healthy body part without the consent of the individual is a craven form of violence. To inflict this upon your own poor children, is child abuse that I find creepy sort of evil. Like raping your own kids. It confers on the poor children emotional, physical or sexual unhappiness.
Original post by QE2
So, tattooing an infant with "Jewish4life" or "Muslim4life" is ultimately up to the parents?

Agreed. There are some very good cover-ups available now, so they needn't be burdened for the rest of their life with something that didn't want and had no say in.
Unlike circumcision.

Not only Muslims or Jews circumcise their sons

And I doubt many males who were circumcised at birth feel 'burdened' or even disturbed. It's not that deep
Original post by Pythian
Forcibly tearing, ripping and amputating any healthy body part without the consent of the individual is a craven form of violence. To inflict this upon your own poor children, is child abuse that I find creepy sort of evil. Like raping your own kids. It confers on the poor children emotional, physical or sexual unhappiness.

Jesus.... Only on TSR do you find ridiculous comparisons like this.

How does circumcision affect the emotional,physical or sexual wellbeing of a child?(excluding initial pain felt)
Original post by TheArtofProtest
It's great. My foreskin no longer gets caught in the zipper of my jeans.

Omg this caused me to cringe in pain
Original post by thefatone
The rabbai doesn't charge for circumcision

Spoiler

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Reply 33
No problem, PROVIDED, you wait for the male in question to become an adult and then make a decision for themselves, weighing in religious traditions, hygiene, gf's preferences etc. Suspect you might see the frequency drop, mind.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

How does circumcision affect the emotional,physical or sexual wellbeing of a child?(excluding initial pain felt)

Both are forms of child-abuse. Any normal person would be arrested for fiddling with a little child's penis. But, if you're holding the Old Testament; then you'd granted permission. Abraham is revered in the faith for his abject and flagitious willingness to kill his own son. The practice of circumcision derives from our superstitious & ignorant past and is deliberately centred on the sexual organs - as opposed to the digestive, cardiovascular or endocrine organs. These desert religions of Islam, and Judeo-Christianity are virulent in their dislike of sex and women. The early Christian faith voted on whether to continue the practice of circumcision, and thankfully dropped it. We expect this kind of mentality and behaviour in primitive backwards societies with regards to their kids; but not today.

Traumas to the human body can have profound effects on how we perceive ourselves and how we form bonds & relationships. A penis can significantly affect a person's self-esteem and confidence. I can see from your profile that you're a woman, but I sincerely hope this doesn't make you immune to this realisation - or that you don't care as it doesn't affect your orgasm? As you know, circumcision is conducted with the sole purpose of stultifying sexual pleasure. Nobody circumcises their toe nails, eyes or a layer of epidermis. The foreskin contains approx. 20,000 nerve endings which are extremely touch sensitive (nerves called Meissner's Corpuscles).

If a man is circumcised, his sexual nerves are mostly pressure-sensitive nerves, and not touch-sensitive nerves. This means that in the sexual union; he is limited to the range at which he can orgasm. They have reduced the touch sensations of intercourse. Any time you start cutting an organ, it will not function the way it did before. Its a fairly simple concept. That's not to say that he won't orgasm or feel pleasure. But, sooner or later, he will realise that it's different with him. He doesn't feel the ambit of feelings most do. Your flippant so-what attitude makes me think that you would retort with : "well, you 've orgasmed, didn't you? so there. Stop making a big deal". I wish you'd approach this with a more grown-up attitude ... what would you think if I said "how does the cutting of little girls' clitorises in Islamic nations affect their emotional and sexual wellbeing?" ...... "apart from their initial pain". You'd think I'm a moral imbecile. Are you a robot?
Original post by QE2

I suspect that it's a conjunction of conformity & ignorance.

A lot of people are strikingly ill-informed about circumcision, the foreskin and the purpose it serves. See the above poster. She obviously doesn't know what the foreskin is or what it does - and, I suspect, probably doesn't care.

There has been a thick web of lies and propaganda about this. Most of this assumes that the organ is debauching & unsanitary. The fact is the foreskin protects the penis and keeps it clean. John Kelloggs recommended circumcision to stop masturbation (along with Corn Flakes). There have even been people claiming it prevents tuberculosis!

It's completely unnecessary practise that is barbaric in reducing children to property. People are just too ignorant to do any research, and have acquiescently followed & cutting up their little kids.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

No penis, no opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
No penis, no opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have an opinion on FGM then?
Original post by cherryred90s
You don't have an opinion on FGM then?

No pussy, no opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending