The Student Room Group

What subjects are you taking for A-level?

Scroll to see replies

Maths
Further Maths
Economics
History
Reply 21
Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry.
Maths, Further Maths & Physics
The number of people on this thread taking maths and further maths. :rofl:
Original post by futurematters
What subjects are you planning on taking for A-level? Or what subjects are you currently doing for A-levels?

I'm planning on doing maths, english literature, business and economics and accounting.

I'm planning to take chemistry, biology and maths. Maybe EPQ- not sure yet
Product Design
Maths
Physics
Biology AS
biology, chem and maths:smile:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Maths
Further Maths
Physics
German

I'm doing the same with French instead of German! We need more maths and languages people :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
You can't get A* at AS.
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
I'm doing the same with French instead of German! We need more maths and languages people :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed we do... :woo:
Original post by Jorda117
You don't get AS's anymore, you're doing all your exams at the end of A2

Actually, there are some A-levels that are still following the old spec next year (like Edexcel Maths).
What subjects are you planning on taking for A-level? Or what subjects are you currently doing for A-levels?

I'm planning on doing maths, english literature, business and economics and accounting.

Planning on doing an international law course at Uni of Sydney... At the moment I'll do Bio, Chem, Maths and Geog A-levels
Maths, Further Maths, Additional Further Maths, Further Additional Further Maths.
Reply 33
In the new spec of A level maths, is there new content or is there just all exams at the end of A2?

I'm doing:
- Maths
- Economics
- Accounting
- Sociology
Product design
Business
photography
Media

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graphics
Geography
Sociology
Biology
I'm going to do:
Biology
Chemistry
French
German

Posted from TSR Mobile
maths, further maths, biology and chemistry :h:
In a weird way, I can't wait because I'll finally be studying subjects that I fully enjoy :smile:
Reply 39
English literature, biology and sociology i haven't thought about the 4th subject yet.

Quick Reply

Latest