The Student Room Group

Vocaroo your voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
I think it is a scathing indictment of the times we are living in that my instant assumption was that "white tiger" was some sort of new minority sexual designation :facepalm2:

:erm: :erm: :erm:
Original post by Hydeman
You loved that, really. :h:

Or a scathing indictment of you. :K:

Okay I did :mmm:
Original post by ByronicHero
You sound somewhat like the damn Daniel guy :lol:

Lmao he does as well :rofl:

:grr: @iEthan I've got the Rick Astley song stuck in my head :facepalm:

I listen to the song every morning as it is :lol:
Original post by iEthan
:naughty:

Oh dear. Posting a voice note I have listened to previously is unacceptable. Please try again.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Oh dear. Posting a voice note I have listened to previously is unacceptable. Please try again.

I'm sorry :bawling: maybe
some people have some pretty gross voices here ngl

mainly the people from london...

where the irish/aussies at :frown:
Original post by Volvic Water
some people have some pretty gross voices here ngl

mainly the people from london...

where the irish/aussies at :frown:

Alexion and Ethel have pretty good voices, though. :beard: I can tag a few Irish people, if you want. :3
Original post by Hydeman
Alexion and Ethel have pretty good voices, though. :beard: I can tag a few Irish people, if you want. :3

Alexion does yeah. Pls do. Much appreciated.
hmmmmmmm....
Original post by Volvic Water
Original post by Hydeman

Alexion does yeah. Pls do. Much appreciated.

@Airmed
@DMcGovern

Can't say if either will want to do it. :dontknow:
Original post by Hydeman
@Airmed
@DMcGovern

Can't say if either will want to do it. :dontknow:

What in the name of God is Vocaroo?
Original post by DMcGovern
What in the name of God is Vocaroo?

It's a voice recording website. This thread is about recording oneself using that and posting it for us to hear. I tagged you because Volvic Water was yearning to hear some Irish accents. :tongue: You don't have to if you don't want to, though.
Original post by Hydeman
It's a voice recording website. This thread is about recording oneself using that and posting it for us to hear. I tagged you because Volvic Water was yearning to hear some Irish accents. :tongue: You don't have to if you don't want to, though.

Volvic Water is a strange username - especially since Volvic's shite.
Ballygowan'd be better.

Sure what do I need to record my voice for when the famous family from my town were on national television? :tongue:
[video="youtube;i5Xe-zQW31I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Xe-zQW31I[/video]

Airmed's from Derry so her's might be more interesting, although there's always the Kerry MP Michael Healy-Rae. Everyone loves his accent :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ga5XHjHuAo
Original post by iEthan
I'm sorry :bawling: maybe

Come on Sir. I am waiting. If I had your voice I would never stop speaking.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Come on Sir. I am waiting. If I had your voice I would never stop speaking.

If you had my nerves too, you'd never open your mouth! You have a nice voice too, I remember!
@Hydeman my accent is unbelievably posh for N.Ireland. Not a full on Derry accent either, @DMcGovern.
Original post by iEthan
hmmmmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmm??
Original post by ravioliyears
Hmmmmmmmmmm??

I don't even remember writing that :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
If you had my nerves too, you'd never open your mouth! You have a nice voice too, I remember!

Ah, let's not speak about my voice which I quite dislike. How about you PM a voice note then? Be assured that I am someone who fully appreciates the sound of your voice.

Quick Reply

Latest