The Student Room Group

Im so nervous for GCSES

im so nervous for GCSES, i have no idea how often to revise or what i should be revising:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by blueribbons99
im so nervous for GCSES, i have no idea how often to revise or what i should be revising:frown:

Subject and exam board? I'm going to help you to succeed! :smile:
Reply 2
dw man im here listening to weeb songs when i should be doiing b2 today

rippppp :biggrin:
Original post by akawais
Subject and exam board? I'm going to help you to succeed! :smile:
im on AQA for science, physics i struggle with the most so help for that would be very useful and also history OCR, crime and punishment and Germany depth study
Original post by zanner
dw man im here listening to weeb songs when i should be doiing b2 today

rippppp :biggrin:

im currently eating, i procrastinate so badly
Reply 5
im on AQA for science, physics i struggle with the most so help for that would be very useful and also history OCR, crime and punishment and Germany depth study

OK start with Physics! :smile:
Original post by akawais
OK start with Physics! :smile:
I literally have no idea how to , making notes doesnt seem to work for me like it does with biology and chemistry
Reply 7
I literally have no idea how to , making notes doesnt seem to work for me like it does with biology and chemistry

OK P1 P2 or P3?

Dont be nervous Im sure youll do fine, you still have time:h:

break up the revision into topics/sub sections:smile:

do plenty of questions and PAST PAPERS especially

do 30/40/50 mins sections

break a little

and keep going at it, youll ace them!!:h:

(edited 8 years ago)
I'm procrastinating at the moment 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nerves are natural. theres tons of advice on thes forums about revisions. Just work as hard as you can, but balance it with a need to take breaks and relax.
Ise the study planner to control your workload so you spread your revision amongst your subjects.
Original post by 999tigger
Nerves are natural. theres tons of advice on thes forums about revisions. Just work as hard as you can, but balance it with a need to take breaks and relax.
Ise the study planner to control your workload so you spread your revision amongst your subjects.

Thanks for the advice but timetables don't really work for me and besides I couldn't use it properly lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Halzy1234
I'm procrastinating at the moment 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think most people are, I hate revision lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestShadow
Dont be nervous Im sure youll do fine, you still have time:h:

break up the revision into topics/sub sections:smile:

do plenty of questions and PAST PAPERS especially

do 30/40/50 mins sections

break a little

and keep going at it, youll ace them!!:h:

This was so cute, thanks a lot!!!! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by akawais
OK P1 P2 or P3?

P2 is definitely the hardest for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm in Year 10 and there's no need to worry. But I think for you, ALL GCSE subjects are graded 9-1 and you won't have controlled assessments aka coursework to do it's all 100% exams at the end of Year 11.
Thanks for the advice but timetables don't really work for me and besides I couldn't use it properly lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesnt have to be a timetable it can just be a list that detais what you have to do to cover the tasks you think are important. its just a case of being organised and that gives you confidence as well as less worry.
Original post by 999tigger
It doesnt have to be a timetable it can just be a list that detais what you have to do to cover the tasks you think are important. its just a case of being organised and that gives you confidence as well as less worry.

I'll try it but I have no idea what I need to cover for topics like physics 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Hey, I'm in Year 10 and there's no need to worry. But I think for you, ALL GCSE subjects are graded 9-1 and you won't have controlled assessments aka coursework to do it's all 100% exams at the end of Year 11.

No im year 11, I get grades and have already done coursework for every subject :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No im year 11, I get grades and have already done coursework for every subject :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, hahaha *laughs uncontrollably* :rofl: I'm so sorry

Quick Reply

Latest