The Student Room Group

Depressed for not experiencing my first kiss yet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MockingJay-
That is why i stated 'In my eyes'.

which you didn't place at the start of your post.
Original post by Mr Smurf
I don't know what to do. I'm really depressed because I haven't experienced what everyone else around me has. I feel really ugly and I hate all of my features because I know girls don't like them either. The last three girls I was supposed to have a date with ended up blocking me for no apparent reason. I just really want to know what it is like to have a girl like me. The way it's going it's never going to happen and I am sad all the time because of this. :frown:

Don't be upset or depressed. Haven't had mine either!
I don't know what to do. I'm really depressed because I haven't experienced what everyone else around me has. I feel really ugly and I hate all of my features because I know girls don't like them either. The last three girls I was supposed to have a date with ended up blocking me for no apparent reason. I just really want to know what it is like to have a girl like me. The way it's going it's never going to happen and I am sad all the time because of this. :frown:

I thought you got a girl what happened?

And don't worry about it, I remember before I had kissed anyone, when I knew it was going to happen, I was really nervous and scared for the whole day but after it happened, you kind of just forget about it.

Don't worry your time will come ! And I'm pretty sure you're not as "ugly" as you think. Maybe it's your behaviour that made the girls stopping to talk to you ? Maybe you were to direct ? Something like that ?

Besides, your appearance is supposed to be a part of what's inside you. Of course you can't chose your face, but the way you talk or act is also appearance. Use it to show what's inside you and it'll work :h:

Original post by Proxenus
its my and most white girls opinion but thanks pal!

really ? In France , girls like Asians :eek:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Don't worry your time will come ! And I'm pretty sure you're not as "ugly" as you think. Maybe it's your behaviour that made the girls stopping to talk to you ? Maybe you were to direct ? Something like that ?

Besides, your appearance is supposed to be a part of what's inside you. Of course you can't chose your face, but the way you talk or act is also appearance. Use it to show what's inside you and it'll work :h:

ok let me pack my bags. bonjourrrrr
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Depression is a serious illness I don't like how the word is used so much on trivial things.

Depression is a feeling as well as an illness.

Hate this sort of tumblr mental health activism. You don't help the cause.

I've been feeling this lately omg. I just hate society places you on the lower ladder just because you are below avg looking. we're both unfortunate to have Chinese features (ugliest race in East asia imo) but then we have to think how lucky we are that we dont suffer an major diseases.

every now and then i go through a depressed state because I don't like what i see in the mirror. makes me go crazy. but then watch things like the man who suffered 95% burns and makes me soo grateful

my plan is to:

use facial creams for a smooth clear face
exercise
fresh haircut

also why dont you post a pic of yourself then we can give you feedback on ways to improve e.g trim eyebrows? who cares what we think of you you can only gain from this.

I'd kiss you as a white boy. You're not bad looking.
ok let me pack my bags. bonjourrrrr

Hahaha xD

And btw do you still think you're not good looking o_o ?
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Depression is a feeling as well as an illness.

Hate this sort of tumblr mental health activism. You don't help the cause.

I'd kiss you as a white boy. You're not bad looking.

do you play league of legends?
I've been feeling this lately omg. I just hate society places you on the lower ladder just because you are below avg looking. we're both unfortunate to have Chinese features (ugliest race in East asia imo) but then we have to think how lucky we are that we dont suffer an major diseases.

every now and then i go through a depressed state because I don't like what i see in the mirror. makes me go crazy. but then watch things like the man who suffered 95% burns and makes me soo grateful

my plan is to:

use facial creams for a smooth clear face
exercise
fresh haircut

also why dont you post a pic of yourself then we can give you feedback on ways to improve e.g trim eyebrows? who cares what we think of you you can only gain from this.

Use a face mask, mask of magnaminty from lush, it exfoliates and makes your face feel helllaaaaaaaaa smooth, like damn bruv. Theres also one for dry and one for oily skin, cause I know you east asians tend to have more oily skin or something but damn its some good ****.

i dont think you look bad tbh if you're in your picture, i am a guy tho so idk if that counts but ur deffo not ugly
Hahaha xD

And btw do you still think you're not good looking o_o ?

my last mini depression was 3 weeks ago. Now that i have lost some fat I feel better :smile:
my last mini depression was 3 weeks ago. Now that i have lost some fat I feel better :smile:

I don't even know anymore when you're kidding or not actually .. :dontknow:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Use a face mask, mask of magnaminty from lush, it exfoliates and makes your face feel helllaaaaaaaaa smooth, like damn bruv. Theres also one for dry and one for oily skin, cause I know you east asians tend to have more oily skin or something but damn its some good ****.

i dont think you look bad tbh if you're in your picture, i am a guy tho so idk if that counts but ur deffo not ugly

is this what you use? and inexpensive?
I'm sure that's absolutely not true, it sounds like you're putting yourself up against coventianal beauty standards but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who disagree and I'm certain you're not ugly. Anyway, getting into a relationship involves more than appearance, it sounds like your lack of confidence and low self esteem may be holding you back, keep in mind that you are an amazing human being and anyone would be lucky to be with you!!
Reply 33

I would say I am. These girls probably stopped talking to me because they found someone better looking so why would they settle of someone so unattractive looking. That's how I feel and it's probably true as I am now 25 and no girl has liked me.
is this what you use? and inexpensive?

ive only just used it today but its like a fiver, I only used some charcoal mask but idk if its really as necessary but thats 10 quid but the mint one is like rough so you can feel it working. i think you're irrationally self conscious though, you seem hench and have a pretty sick haircut. maybe its all in your head.
I would say I am. These girls probably stopped talking to me because they found someone better looking so why would they settle of someone so unattractive looking. That's how I feel and it's probably true as I am now 25 and no girl has liked me.

wonder around comic-con dressed as like goku and pick up some weeaboo girls

I am sure you're not unattractive ! You might just be insecure ! Not the same thing :wink:

And are you shy ? Because it could explain a lot
Look, billions of people. Many will be in your boat. Just keep optimistic and it'll happen with the right girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dinasaurus
ive only just used it today but its like a fiver, I only used some charcoal mask but idk if its really as necessary but thats 10 quid but the mint one is like rough so you can feel it working. i think you're irrationally self conscious though, you seem hench and have a pretty sick haircut. maybe its all in your head.

ok im going to look into that thanks mate!

umm its because when I go clubbing guys around me are goodlooking so I get no attention x)
ok im going to look into that thanks mate!

umm its because when I go clubbing guys around me are goodlooking so I get no attention x)

yh tbh ive never had any attention at a club from girls, only from old men but thats not the attention im after tbh

I think a lot of time, people will most likely go for my tall white friends but even then my friends rarely get approached.

I think being 'ethnic', i've come to accept im more of a niche pick

Quick Reply