The Student Room Group

What are you having for dinner/tea tonight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Toad in the hole :u:

I can put a toad in your hole

unless you're a man in which case no thanks
OMG DINNER! THE FAST WAS WORTH. BRB! :rofl:
um cereal bc im not feeling creative after all that revision:u:
I'm asian fam so rice n curry obvs can't complain tho

Spoiler

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Can you imagine what it must feel like to bite into that? The way the gooey chocolate would fill your mouth, all warm and wet and luscious!

@ZuluK And the moment you swallow and that satisfying moan when you realise you have found what you have been looking for... The taste so tantalising... Leaving you craving for more

@TheonlyMrsHolmes You can't help it, the temptation is far too great and you must overcome your over whelming desire for more but you know as well as it does, you cannot. You promise yourself just one more bite...just one more taste...just one last moment to savour everything you've just experienced. Just one last bite!

@ZuluK With every bite, you tell yourself you're going to stop... But when you feel it enter your mouth. Feel the soft yet hard beauty Hit your tongue you know there's no stopping. You're going to carry on until you have had every single bite and it has finished. You'll feel the guilt seeping in but no emotion can overcome the satisfaction, the desire that has been fulfilled, the taste. It's all worth it... In the end.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Tears fill your eyes...it was too overwhelming. This experience has touched you greatly. Your body craves more, your mouth craves more. But you hide your desires, for the scales will not. Until the next cheat day...you'll fall into a passionate, overwhelming trance all over again.

@ZuluK You don't want to keep giving into your desires. All you know is that once won't be enough and you have to keep going back, looking for your fix. It's become a drug but nothing has filled you up so good and touched all the places inside of you, you never knew you had. Every taste makes you moan a little bit louder. Every bite makes you shiver a little bit harder. Every swallow makes you clench your body tighter.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes That's enough, you need a release. You walk to your kitchen, a heart heavy with shame but a mouth wet with desire. You pull it out of the fridge, "You're mine now" you whisper in a low sinister tone. Your heart beating faster, your breath heavier...

@ZuluK You feel this fear of getting caught. You look around quickly. The light from the fridge is still glaring as you forget to shut it in haste. You move towards the table. Slowly. Not moving your gaze from your drug. Your chest is moving up and down heavily and your palms are getting sweaty. You lick your lips in anticipation... The moment has to be right... You sit down and you close your legs tightly as you'd never been this excited before...

@TheonlyMrsHolmes It looks so beautiful, the sides wet, you can tell it's excited too. You lick your lips again, and your thighs close in tighter. You want to hide your excitement, you don't want it to know that you crave it. You pick up the fork, you feel your cheeks burning, the fork touches the sides of the plate. You're denying yourself the pleasure you crave so much, why? because it's too much, too soon and you know what it can do to you. You can be hung up on it for weeks, craving it your every breathing moment. But you need your fix, it is your fix. You need to tread carefully, a path that could lead to your pleasure could also lead to your absolute decay.

The fork gets closer....

It is waiting for you...so wet, so beautiful...

You get closer, your breath hot, you're sure it can feel it.

Your body clenches, your mind racing, your thoughts louder by the minute...

Then suddenly...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thefatone
I can put a toad in your hole

unless you're a man in which case no thanks

I don't know whether to feel underwhelmed or overwhelmed by that. I'm so conflicted.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Spoiler

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Can you imagine what it must feel like to bite into that? The way the gooey chocolate would fill your mouth, all warm and wet and luscious!

@ZuluK And the moment you swallow and that satisfying moan when you realise you have found what you have been looking for... The taste so tantalising... Leaving you craving for more

@TheonlyMrsHolmes You can't help it, the temptation is far too great and you must overcome your over whelming desire for more but you know as well as it does, you cannot. You promise yourself just one more bite...just one more taste...just one last moment to savour everything you've just experienced. Just one last bite!

@ZuluK With every bite, you tell yourself you're going to stop... But when you feel it enter your mouth. Feel the soft yet hard beauty Hit your tongue you know there's no stopping. You're going to carry on until you have had every single bite and it has finished. You'll feel the guilt seeping in but no emotion can overcome the satisfaction, the desire that has been fulfilled, the taste. It's all worth it... In the end.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes Tears fill your eyes...it was too overwhelming. This experience has touched you greatly. Your body craves more, your mouth craves more. But you hide your desires, for the scales will not. Until the next cheat day...you'll fall into a passionate, overwhelming trance all over again.

@ZuluK You don't want to keep giving into your desires. All you know is that once won't be enough and you have to keep going back, looking for your fix. It's become a drug but nothing has filled you up so good and touched all the places inside of you, you never knew you had. Every taste makes you moan a little bit louder. Every bite makes you shiver a little bit harder. Every swallow makes you clench your body tighter.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes That's enough, you need a release. You walk to your kitchen, a heart heavy with shame but a mouth wet with desire. You pull it out of the fridge, "You're mine now" you whisper in a low sinister tone. Your heart beating faster, your breath heavier...

@ZuluK You feel this fear of getting caught. You look around quickly. The light from the fridge is still glaring as you forget to shut it in haste. You move towards the table. Slowly. Not moving your gaze from your drug. Your chest is moving up and down heavily and your palms are getting sweaty. You lick your lips in anticipation... The moment has to be right... You sit down and you close your legs tightly as you'd never been this excited before...

@TheonlyMrsHolmes It looks so beautiful, the sides wet, you can tell it's excited too. You lick your lips again, and your thighs close in tighter. You want to hide your excitement, you don't want it to know that you crave it. You pick up the fork, you feel your cheeks burning, the fork touches the sides of the plate. You're denying yourself the pleasure you crave so much, why? because it's too much, too soon and you know what it can do to you. You can be hung up on it for weeks, craving it your every breathing moment. But you need your fix, it is your fix. You need to tread carefully, a path that could lead to your pleasure could also lead to your absolute decay.

The fork gets closer....

Then suddenly...

Spoiler

You forgot me @thefatone It's moist
You forgot me @thefatone It's moist

What? :redface:
Original post by SubZero~
*-* Please do!

:colone: Enjoy it!
What? :redface:

:smile: the cake is not only a lie(had hair on it) it was also moist

Spoiler

:smile: the cake is not only a lie(had hair on it) it was also moist

Spoiler

Ofcourse it was moist, it's a brownie :colonhash:
Ofcourse it was moist, it's a brownie :colonhash:

yes moist brownies....

Spoiler

I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?

The same as every night ....

I'm hoping to get Wheysted! :dumbells: :laugh:
I'm really looking forward to today's dinner. I'm fasting today so it's the only meal I can eat, but Mum's making Lasagna and it's so tasty! :rofl: What are you having to eat tonight?
i had lasagna yesterday !
Reply 94

Spoiler

The fork gets closer....

Then suddenly...

Spoiler

Beautiful absolutely beautiful

We shall write another one soon :colone: stay tuned TSR

@TheOtherSide. read that baby :wink:
Chicken & pesto panini and a flapjack for afters.
Reply 96
Well... When my Dad was young he used to eat everything that I can't eat. But, my Grandma decided for whatever reason that from then on our family shouldn't eat meat and stuff anymore. I don't really have much choice, but I am what I am. ^^ I love the vegetarian lifestyle anyway to be honest. All of my immediate family are vegetarians.

Ok cool. I love vegetables too and meat but if it is cooked the right way lol.
Original post by ivy.98
chicken karahi :u:

i like chicken.

i also like to eat
Reply 98

Already ate subway 6inch with Tuna, Nachos, pepsi and Fries (which were not from subway) :biggrin:
Courgetti bolognese!

Quick Reply

Latest