The Student Room Group

How's everybody coping?

Scroll to see replies

C2 is hell, easiest thing is trapezium rule and series and I can barely do either of them :afraid:
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
C2 is hell, easiest thing is trapezium rule and series and I can barely do either of them :afraid:

Same, my C2 grades are appalling. I have the real exam in 3 weeks 4 days :redface::eek::frown::no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vicky628
Yeah - it's like the stats of fm, it's draining our will to live:colonhash:... I've got a massive thick folder of used past papers, I think (hope!) it's in topic order...who even knows! :biggrin:I'm trying to do some physics but I keep on being phoned and messaged, and atm too many people need me to ignore them

There's nothing impolite about telling them that you are busy.
Original post by Pix2015
Same, my C2 grades are appalling. I have the real exam in 3 weeks 4 days :o:eek::frown::no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not so much I don't understand the topics, it's knowing which rules to use and when.
You get meh? :confused:
Reply 44
Original post by Palette
There's nothing impolite about telling them that you are busy.

I know, but they were in a bit of a state, and needed somebody to speak to... Should all be okay now, though! I did a past paper to make up for it:biggrin:
It's not so much I don't understand the topics, it's knowing which rules to use and when.
You get meh? :confused:

Yeah I get you! Sometimes they put two topics in one question. Have you found that? I remember doing practice questions I was doing the topic then all of a sudden I had to use logs to it finish off. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends which subject and also depends on the day... some days I'm thinking 'yeah I've got this covered' and other days I'm having panic attacks and convinced I'm going to fail.

Sociology, I'm the most confident about if I'm honest. With revision I think I could actually do quite well and MAYBE get the A I need for university.

Psychology, I have the essay/question structure nailed but I have to learn the studies. Once I've done that I might be okay.

Film... don't mention Film to me *hides*
Some days I revise and then the next days it just escapes my brain and goes in the bin.
Stressing the **** out tbh

I'm not that bad, it's just that I'm really worried about failing German. Idk why, my mock results are good..but yeah...idk
Original post by Pix2015
Yeah I get you! Sometimes they put two topics in one question. Have you found that? I remember doing practice questions I was doing the topic then all of a sudden I had to use logs to it finish off. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially with trigonometry, there are so many things they can ask.
Especially with trigonometry, there are so many things they can ask.

Yes! Trigonometry is my worse topic! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coping?
How do you do that haha?!

Skips :smile:
i think im gunna log out of this damn website

Quick Reply

Latest