The Student Room Group

What are you having for dinner/tea tonight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jerry
Already ate subway 6inch with Tuna, Nachos, pepsi and Fries (which were not from subway) :biggrin:

OMG, I havent had Subway in like 3months because of my lazzines lool!
Reading through these messages makes me hungry every single time I read what someone is having -.-
Bad place to be when your on a diet LOOOL :tongue: (which I'm not)
Original post by SubZero~
Don't get me wrong I love the smell of meat meals. ^^ Oh no no no! Vegetarians DO eat eggs. My family is just stricter. It's a cultural thing; though, my parents and other family are confused as to why we are not allowed to eat it. My Grandma refuses to explain! :rofl:

You are a Hindu or Sikh?

Your Gran is like the Don? what she says is accepted without explanation...? Odd
Rice & King Prawns w spinach
Original post by SMEGGGY
You are a Hindu or Sikh?

Your Gran is like the Don? what she says is accepted without explanation...? Odd

Hindu. And lol, pretty much. Like I said I don't intend on changing anything apart from actually eating eggs and egg products in the future. c:
(edited 8 years ago)
My diet currently consists of mostly meat and eggs, and avoiding most starch. I just had cod by itself. :/
pizzaaa
after having fish and chips yesterday lol
Original post by ZuluK
Beautiful absolutely beautiful

We shall write another one soon :colone: stay tuned TSR

@TheOtherSide. read that baby :wink:

It's... it's so beautiful! :cry2:

I'm telling you, I think you (and now @TheonlyMrsHolmes too) are reincarnated poets or something. :eek:
Just had chicken curry with veg pilau and a slice of citrus pie for dessert :ahee:
I had a chinese style pork loin steak with green bean and halloumi. With a punnet of blueberries and a strawberry and banana smoothie for after :yep:
Reply 109
5 mangoes!!! 😂
It is mango season after all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome!

UPDATE: we had a chinese:tongue:
Original post by Sparadrap2106
UPDATE: we had a chinese:tongue:

Was it good?
Was it good?

It's Chinese; it's always good!
Original post by Sparadrap2106
It's Chinese; it's always good!

Good. :h:
When you're family is last minute! I have no clue what Im having tonight -.- LOL so much for a surprise!

Quick Reply

Latest