The Student Room Group

Reverting to Islam from Christianity?!!!

[video]https://youtu.be/EjSkAgWMODw[/video]

What do you guys think about this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Accurate and complex origami while dreaming? Highly unlikely. Your brain does not think in logical ways in a dream
Original post by Another
Accurate and complex origami while dreaming? Highly unlikely. Your brain does not think in logical ways in a dream

Hmmm... Good point but what if it wasn't a dream, but a message from god?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm

What do you guys think about this?

WOW :0
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
WOW :0

It was mad weird when I first saw it, cos I didn't understand, but later on I was like!
WOOOOW
It was mad weird when I first saw it, cos I didn't understand, but later on I was like!
WOOOOW

But what bout the other cases of people converting?...
But what bout the other cases of people converting?...

What do you mean?
What do you mean?

Like if you see on Youtube or internet...other people converting from Islam to Christianity + Other religions...How come others didn't get the same dream?
What a joke. How does anyone go from folding some paper in specific ways into it meaning to fast during Ramadan.
Besides the point, these miraculous dreams are nearly always fake. As a lucid dreamer, i know first-hand that the mind cannot comprehend complex symmetry during dreams, my lucid trigger is in fact my watch. When i look at my watch, it is all blurred in a dream. Then i know i am in the dream, so i am in the lucid state.
Same goes for mirrors, someone's trigger is even the Gherkin (the building in london) because it appears non symmetrical and all distorted.
Calling BS on that one, though inventive (for a change).
I needn't watch a video to make judgement.
Like if you see on Youtube or internet...other people converting from Islam to Christianity + Other religions...How come others didn't get the same dream?

Good question, not for me to answer though.

Original post by The-Spartan
What a joke. How does anyone go from folding some paper in specific ways into it meaning to fast during Ramadan.
Besides the point, these miraculous dreams are nearly always fake. As a lucid dreamer, i know first-hand that the mind cannot comprehend complex symmetry during dreams, my lucid trigger is in fact my watch. When i look at my watch, it is all blurred in a dream. Then i know i am in the dream, so i am in the lucid state.
Same goes for mirrors, someone's trigger is even the Gherkin (the building in london) because it appears non symmetrical and all distorted.
Calling BS on that one, though inventive (for a change).

Very true! I was thinking about it too... Your probably right! :biggrin:
that these threads should be stopped so people won't be judgemental towards either of those religions :colonhash:
Original post by XcitingStuart
I needn't watch a video to make judgement.

R u muslim or christian?
R u muslim or christian?

Neither.

I set the trends.
I do it daily for money.
Hourly if you insist.

How much will you pay me?
Neither.

I set the trends.

Okay... If you say so! :biggrin:
Okay... If you say so! :biggrin:

That last part was a joke. :tongue: :biggrin:

I do think I would take comfort in the idea of an afterlife as well, for example, but I just can't / won't bring myself to believe it.
That last part was a joke. :tongue: :biggrin:

I do think I would take comfort in the idea of an afterlife as well, for example, but I just can't / won't bring myself to believe it.

Why? Afterlife is true, what happens to you when you die? Is that it?
I think the problem is with the religion/ the way you were brought up with religion.... What were you born as? Non-Religious?
Why? Afterlife is true, what happens to you when you die? Is that it?
I think the problem is with the religion/ the way you were brought up with religion.... What were you born as? Non-Religious?

I would like it to be true, but all evidence points towards that being it. That's why a legacy, somethign to give to future generations, is so appealing (to me.)

I was christened Catholic, but I never practised it. So you could say I was born non-religous.
I would like it to be true, but all evidence points towards that being it. That's why a legacy, somethign to give to future generations, is so appealing (to me.)

I was christened Catholic, but I never practised it. So you could say I was born non-religous.

Look into religion. You won't find any answers without looking at both sides. We cannot be arrogant as religion and these influences are significant in out lives.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest