The Student Room Group

Any other Nerd Girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noticemesenpai
Gaming and Anime...just got dark souls 3!!!!

How are you finding it? I just finished it last week; one of my favourite games along with the original Dark Souls.
Original post by NotNotBatman
How are you finding it? I just finished it last week; one of my favourite games along with the original Dark Souls.

I love it!! XD even though....ZERO DEATHS!!!
Reply 22
Hi! What books do you prefer?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm a book nerd, do I fit in here? :innocent:

I am a nerd girl :colondollar:
Reply 23

Spoiler

Yes, I happen to be a 'nerd girl' also.
Reply 25
Oh my gosh you guys are amazing :biggrin: And dark souls is awesome (though im very sad since i dont have XBox one so im missing out on 3) as it metal gear :P looking forward to FF7 tho not so much the instalments. Anime is awesome, death note is the best :P films - civil war next week (so excited) :P although i am a DC over marvel :P
Reply 27
Original post by Samonia
Oh my gosh you guys are amazing :biggrin: And dark souls is awesome (though im very sad since i dont have XBox one so im missing out on 3) as it metal gear :P looking forward to FF7 tho not so much the instalments. Anime is awesome, death note is the best :P films - civil war next week (so excited) :P although i am a DC over marvel :P

Did you see Deadpool? :h:
Reply 28
Original post by Nadile
Did you see Deadpool? :h:

oh yes i saw deadpool :P i loved it so much
I'm into gaming, Star Trek, Stargate etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Samonia
oh yes i saw deadpool :P i loved it so much

Good good, had to make sure. I'll probably be seeing the civil war too soon, or so I hope.

As for gaming, I'm currently waiting for a new computer. I'll probably be getting one in about 2-3 months and hopefully I can get a decent gaming pc. My current computer can't handle new games any more so I'm not even bothering buying dark souls yet :cry:I also bought the soma game when it came out (I'm a horror fan), but again my pc can't handle it >.> I'm mostly playing league of legends right now, and sometimes heroes of the storm because they actually work well, and I also have my trusty nintendo 3ds (pokemon and monster hunter ftw). I also cry every day because until dawn is ps4 only.

Do you know other good animes? I've recently started watching ansatsu kyoushitsu (assasination classroom) and it seems pretty good so far, I'm also a huge fan of one piece (I read the manga though).
Reply 31
My boyfriend keeps recommending assassination classroom but i haven't had time to watch it yet! :O fairy tail was cute untill it got a little too fan service-y same with bleach. Hellsing is really good if you like darker animes, (IF you watch hellsing i realllllly recommend hellsing ultimate abridged, so funny :P ) I keep getting recommended your lie in april but i hate sad things so i'm refusing to watch it :P
Original post by champ_mc99
How many souls did that cost you?

wayy to many child...wayyyy too many :yep:
Original post by ForestShadow

Lol. Slightly harsh mate. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest