The Student Room Group

CAN SOME1 PLS MARK THIS i haven't finished it yet tho.

deleted
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
i haven't put spaces sorry about that but just to clarify they are in paragraphs sorry!
Original post by jaebum
i haven't put spaces sorry about that but just to clarify they are in paragraphs sorry!

You might want to sort out the post, it is an eyesore. Otherwise I have no idea what you've wrote.
Reply 3
Original post by Rhythmical
You might want to sort out the post, it is an eyesore. Otherwise I have no idea what you've wrote.

sorry about that lmao i fixed it now i had no idea it would do that it was fine before
Original post by jaebum
sorry about that lmao i fixed it now i had no idea it would do that it was fine before

I can't mark it as I don't have a mark scheme in front of me but you may need to fix up on your grammar and punctuation.
Reply 5
I can't mark it as I don't have a mark scheme in front of me but you may need to fix up on your grammar and punctuation.

okay but does it flow? does it make sense?
Original post by jaebum
okay but does it flow? does it make sense?

It looks good - is this for GCSE?
Reply 7
It looks good - is this for GCSE?

yeah
Original post by jaebum
yeah

Aw well good luck. :smile:
Reply 9
Aw well good luck. :smile:

aw thank you xD
Reply 10
wait how do you delete this?
Reply 11
Original post by jaebum
wait how do you delete this?

You can't but you should edit the post and delete the content and just place a full stop maybe.
Reply 12
Original post by akawais
You can't but you should edit the post and delete the content and just place a full stop maybe.

alright thanks :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by jaebum
alright thanks :smile:

No problem and if you want to thank someone just click the thumbs up buttons next to their post to give them rep. :wink:
If you want me to mark anything else, let me know (PM me).
Reply 15
Original post by 04MR17
If you want me to mark anything else, let me know (PM me).

thank you so much now i understand where i went wrong. I will improve this and pm you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending