my mum always make me to clean the whole house - its ma duty :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Yes, it truly is very hurtful.

The pain is too raw. :frown:

Original post by fatima1998
thats so sweet of your mummy :cute:
my mum always make me to clean the whole house - its ma duty :redface:

She didn't even ask me :frown: I know where everything is if I am untidy. :tongue:
It's well intentioned by them (though some parents can be snoopy/checking you don't have anything weird :tongue:), maybe if you keep your room tidy they won't have an excuse to poke around? :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by Rhythmical
and now I don't know where everything is. Anyone else have their mother/father clean their room and invade their privacy?

Every morning now that I am home on exam leave.
I love it!
Reply 6
Original post by M14B
Every morning now that I am home on exam leave.
I love it!

I don't :frown: Messy is my look, my style.
I read 'my mum tied me up in my room'.
My mum would always say "If you put everything back when you've finished with it then you'll always know where to find it!".

I'd always reply "If I leave everything on the floor then I'll always know where to find it!".

Spoiler

Original post by CherishFreedom
I read 'my mum tied me up in my room'.

If she had her own way, she probably would do.
Yeah I've had that! It's infuriating because I know where all my stuff is until they move it all!
Rage and Fury!!!
awwww OP your post made me feel :cry2: and also :girl:

we can get through this together ?

[video="youtube;gYkACVDFmeg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg[/video]

:hugs:
and now I don't know where everything is. Anyone else have their mother/father clean their room and invade their privacy?

uh no, no-one cleans my room at home... usually it's me
Original post by SeanFM
It's well intentioned by them (though some parents can be snoopy/checking you don't have anything weird :tongue:), maybe if you keep your room tidy they won't have an excuse to poke around? :redface:

they might find some "material"

Original post by the bear
awwww OP your post made me feel :cry2: and also :girl:

we can get through this together ?

[video="youtube;gYkACVDFmeg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg[/video]

:hugs:

We can <3 Atleast I can see where my bed is.

Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah I've had that! It's infuriating because I know where all my stuff is until they move it all!
Rage and Fury!!!

I know right!

Original post by ForestShadow

Spoiler

Damn I can relate to this. Sometimes my mother says guests are coming over to scare us off, like which guest will walk into someone's bedroom?!

Original post by thefatone
uh no, no-one cleans my room at home... usually it's me

they might find some "material"

You're lucky, it's probably more relatable to South Asian kids as their parents can be really scary and over protective.
(edited 8 years ago)
I
absolutely
hate it.

I am generally a very tidy person, but sometimes (especially if I have something to do) I just can't be bothered, so I schedule a cleaning day some other time (in that week nevertheless).

My mum would sneak in my room, clean everything.
Next day, when I'd need something, I'd literally make 10 times the mess it was before to find my stuff.

WHY
JUST

Spoiler

My room is pretty clean , well was before exam season now there's just stacks of papers everywhere

Have you, and please forgive me for being so controversial, thought of tidying your own stuff up?
Original post by LaMandarine
I
absolutely
hate it.

I am generally a very tidy person, but sometimes (especially if I have something to do) I just can't be bothered, so I schedule a cleaning day some other time (in that week nevertheless).

My mum would sneak in my room, clean everything.
Next day, when I'd need something, I'd literally make 10 times the mess it was before to find my stuff.

WHY
JUST

Spoiler

Same here. It will just messy again tomorrow haha.

Original post by TSR Mustafa
My room is pretty clean , well was before exam season now there's just stacks of papers everywhere

Yeah my notes are everywhere and when my room gets tidy, I lose everything.
Original post by toronto353
Have you, and please forgive me for being so controversial, thought of tidying your own stuff up?

I do tidy up sometimes but it will get messy again because of my notes and books.

Latest