The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I do tidy up sometimes but it will get messy again because of my notes and books.

Then you tidy up again, that's what I do.
Ugh I hate it when my mum tidies my room. She always end up moving stuff so I don't know where they are, sometimes she bins the stuff I want as well
Original post by toronto353
Then you tidy up again, that's what I do.

But then it becomes a cycle. I'm too lazy.
Reply 23
She can come and tidy my house?
Original post by Thomb
She can come and tidy my house?

Oh please take her, she will really tidy up everything. Stay goodbye to the bits of food you were going to snack on.
Reply 25
Oh please take her, she will really tidy up everything. Stay goodbye to the bits of food you were going to snack on.

LoL she'll be here about a week.
and now I don't know where everything is. Anyone else have their mother/father clean their room and invade their privacy?

You should speak to my sister... She is one year older than you and she has the exact same issue....
Good luck!
Yeh it used to annoy me in my younger days while I was still living at home, but now coming back from uni in the holidays to a spotless bedroom with a neatly made bed (definitely not how I usually leave it) is so refreshing.

I love my mum!
Original post by peanutbuttercup
Yeh it used to annoy me in my younger days while I was still living at home, but now coming back from uni in the holidays to a spotless bedroom with a neatly made bed (definitely not how I usually leave it) is so refreshing.

I love my mum!

I don't mind it when she tidies it up, but it's the fact that she literally tips everything up and I have no idea where everything is.

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You should speak to my sister... She is one year older than you and she has the exact same issue....
Good luck!

Do you tidy it for her? :tongue:

Original post by Thomb
LoL she'll be here about a week.

How messy is your house then? :tongue:

Do you tidy it for her? :tongue:

You girl are mad smart
You girl are mad smart

Aww I'm flattered :tongue: but messy is my style.
Aww I'm flattered :tongue: but messy is my style.

I like some things messy too!
:colone:
I don't mind it when she tidies it up, but it's the fact that she literally tips everything up and I have no idea where everything is.

Ah fair enough. Maybe that will motivate you to keep it tidy in future :biggrin:
I like some things messy too!
:colone:

You seem like a tidy person.
Original post by peanutbuttercup
Ah fair enough. Maybe that will motivate you to keep it tidy in future :biggrin:

Haha maybe, I want to live away at uni so it'll teach me.
Yes my mum does but I literally have nothing to hide so it doesn't bother me :tongue:
You seem like a tidy person.

Indeed I am... When I need to be :colone:
Indeed I am... When I need to be :colone:

You'd probably be like my mother if you saw my room.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes my mum does but I literally have nothing to hide so it doesn't bother me :tongue:

I had some cringy Valentines Day cards that I forgot all about - I panicked! :tongue:
You'd probably be like my mother if you saw my room.

Yep, would defo clean it... But I would ask you first!!!!

Latest