The Student Room Group

What subjects do you not want to revise at the moment?

for me it's physics. hope my teacher dont see this but i've been sleeping in his lessons and he always go on and on than what needs to be said in the specification. i thought i can just start over by self teaching during revision but it makes no sense atm oops.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All of them (AS)
Reply 2
All of them
All of them :yes:
MY GOD GUYS :five:
I feel the same way with physics unit 3( good thing it's after May half term). I really can't be bothered revising English Literayure because I'm pretty **** at it and I find it so boring.
Reply 6
Original post by aamirac
All of them (AS)

Damn legit at the same time :rofl:
Psychology :indiff:. My folder has been closed all day while I've been watching Bates Motel on Netflix
Reply 8
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I feel the same way with physics unit 3( good thing it's after May half term). I really can't be bothered revising English Literayure because I'm pretty **** at it and I find it so boring.

im doing unit 3 too, and literature is not my fav either. AIC is alright in a sense that it's related to the history course im doing sort of, and i like history. but the other book Heroes is another story, i dont even want to start learning that, so boring
Reply 9
Original post by iEthan

Original post by iEthan
MY GOD GUYS :five:

Looool

PRSOM :biggrin:
Original post by aamirac
All of them (AS)

Original post by ZuluK
All of them

Original post by iEthan

Omg! We, we, we just had that TSR moment. :eek4: :grouphugs:
Original post by ZuluK
Looool

PRSOM :biggrin:

It's OK :tongue: you repped my voice, you owe me nothing :yep:
Biology A2. So much content...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by aamirac
Omg! We, we, we just had that TSR moment. :eek4: :grouphugs:

I feel a stronger bond between us three... Like it was meant to be :colondollar:

Original post by iEthan
It's OK :tongue: you repped my voice, you owe me nothing :yep:

Omg you're voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you everything for letting me hear your voice!!! It's magical :lol: thoooo I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the student loan thing! Amazing! Simply like the best voice thingy ever :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
I feel a stronger bond between us three... Like it was meant to be :colondollar:

Omg you're voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you everything for letting me hear your voice!!! It's magical :lol: thoooo I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the student loan thing! Amazing! Simply like the best voice thingy ever :colondollar:

Me too, maybe it is in our TSR destiny :rofl:
Reply 15
Original post by aamirac
Me too, maybe it is in our TSR destiny :rofl:

3 is a special number... There's something out there trying to tell us something... I think we are the chosen ones of TSR :shock:

Fate has chosen us :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
3 is a special number... There's something out there trying to tell us something... I think we are the chosen ones of TSR :shock:

Fate has chosen us :colone:

:yep: The Golden Trio :rofl:
French and English... No motivation there whatsoever
Reply 18
french
history
maths (even tho i love it)

actually you know what

i cba revising at all
Reply 19
Original post by aamirac
:yep: The Golden Trio :rofl: