The Student Room Group

Norway is being Culturally Enriched

At 1.00 he received a knuckle duster from friend, broke his nose and gave him a concussion for nothing.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Phillip88

Disgusting violence
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Phillip88

At 1.00 he received a knuckle duster from friend, broke his nose and gave him a concussion for nothing.

White people never do anything like this.
Original post by BubbleBoobies
when white people come over to other lands for their resources, it's labelled "colonialism". when non-white people do this, it's called "cultural enrichment"

It's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or not :tongue: some idiots actually do brand muslim immigration as being culturally enriching....
Original post by MildredMalone
It's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or not :tongue: some idiots actually do brand muslim immigration as being culturally enriching....

I'm being only partly sarcastic because while there are situations where immigration might genuinely provide cultural enrichment and there might be cases where there is melting pot assimilation (e.g. sikhs, buddhists, etc), muslims have completely failed to integrate, and worse: the younger generations of muslims today are more likely to be intolerant than their parents and/or grandparents whom originally moved here from their homelands
(edited 8 years ago)
when white people come over to other lands for their resources, it's labelled "colonialism". when non-white people do this, it's called "cultural enrichment"
can I say that?

I don't think I've ever met a woman who has made this argument. I thought they were incapable.
can I say that?

Immigrants increase the average penis size.
Original post by Venusian Visitor
Immigrants increase the average penis size.

the average penis size in pakistan is 4.5 inches. same with india.
the average penis size in pakistan is 4.5 inches. same with india.

But Congo...
there were only 8,569 migrants from the congo in the early 00s - somehow I doubt that number drastically increased

Exactly, Europe isn't enriched enough. Don't you want to enjoy bigger penises?
Original post by Venusian Visitor
Exactly, Europe isn't enriched enough. Don't you want to enjoy bigger penises?

nahh
nahh

this website is so boring
Reply 13
I don't understand? The lefties told me all the migrants were women and children of which 100% of them were scientists, engineers and architects. The lefties also told me all the migrants were peaceful, tolerant and part of a beautiful religion. Why do videos tell me one thing and lefties say another, I'm so ******** confused!
Shieeeeet
Reply 15
can I say that?

Do you even know what colonialism is lol
Original post by RobML
Do you even know what colonialism is lol

yes
Reply 17
yes

How is what the migrants are doing "colonialism"??
Reply 18
it was a metaphor
but you could compare colonialism to the fact that more immigration = a changing of the way the state in a given society operates. for instance, a minority group gets legal protections via hate speech laws. so while it is not a directly "colonial" effect, but more indirect and less drastic.

Your original comment is kind of meaningless then
Original post by RobML
Your original comment is kind of meaningless then

not really - I'm just interpreting it in the same way you are. while it *was* metaphorical because immigrants aren't the force behind a government like colonialists are in a new land, the effects of colonialism are similar (or the same) to the case of immigration into western societies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending