The Student Room Group

I applied for the wrong uni's?! help me please :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
Oh okay, which one would you recommend?

If you're really unhappy with your current firm and insurance, I'd recommend you withdraw. If not, I'd wait.
If you really want to go somewhere and its a once in a lifetime thing, then I would take a gap year and work on my application to get in the following year. I wouldnt get into debt by £50k to somehwere I didnt want to go .

As the others said xtra or clearance.
Reply 22
Original post by 999tigger
If you really want to go somewhere and its a once in a lifetime thing, then I would take a gap year and work on my application to get in the following year. I wouldnt get into debt by £50k to somehwere I didnt want to go .

As the others said xtra or clearance.

But there is other uni's that I actually want to go to (through research) but I haven't just applied to them. I didn't make that clear, sorry.
Taking a gap year is not an option for me.
Reply 23
Original post by cherryred90s
If you're really unhappy with your current firm and insurance, I'd recommend you withdraw. If not, I'd wait.

Oh okay, thank you
But there is other uni's that I actually want to go to (through research) but I haven't just applied to them. I didn't make that clear, sorry.
Taking a gap year is not an option for me.

Why isnt it an option?

It doesnt seem that important anyway and its your choice, but if id found the perfect course, then I would just defer.

It sounds like you have good alternatives anyway. People have told you your options are extra or clearing.
Reply 25
Original post by 999tigger
Why isnt it an option?

It doesnt seem that important anyway and its your choice, but if id found the perfect course, then I would just defer.

It sounds like you have good alternatives anyway. People have told you your options are extra or clearing.

Yeah, I will have a good think about which one would be best for me

Thank you though :smile:
Taking a year gap is not an option for me, at all.

Why not, if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending