The Student Room Group

16 y/o Pakistani Muslim Female AMA

Scroll to see replies

What do you think of Pakistan compared to this country also what do you think if girls like yourself (Pakistani Muslims) who have sex before marriage.
Original post by ThatGurl
lol no

disappointedd
Reply 42
Why do you say "lol" even when there's nothing funny?
Original post by iqra2159

Lol

Spoiler

Reply 44
Original post by DesiGirl31
reminds me of a thread I made when I was 16... for the same reason :cry2:

What subjects u studying? :lol:

sociology
history
english lit
politics :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by iqra2159

force of habit i guess
Reply 46
Original post by karl pilkington
What do you think of Pakistan compared to this country also what do you think if girls like yourself (Pakistani Muslims) who have sex before marriage.

Pakistan compared to the UK? Well tbh, this country is a lot more civilised. You don't get (to the same extent) honour killings (speaking of which-go and watch murdered by my father) and parents taking over their kids lives because over here they know they can be punished for it.

Tbh, if they wanna have sex, have sex - there's nothing I can do about it so why am I going to get all preachy about it and start acting as if I'm a perfect muslim - when I am not - it's their choice.
sociology
history
english lit
politics :smile:

What u hoping to do in the future? :h:
Pakistan compared to the UK? Well tbh, this country is a lot more civilised. You don't get (to the same extent) honour killings (speaking of which-go and watch murdered by my father) and parents taking over their kids lives because over here they know they can be punished for it.

Tbh, if they wanna have sex, have sex - there's nothing I can do about it so why am I going to get all preachy about it and start acting as if I'm a perfect muslim - when I am not - it's their choice.

have you ever been to Pakistan for along time do you prefer our culture and society? What parts of Pakistan do you prefer?
Reply 49
Original post by DesiGirl31
What u hoping to do in the future? :h:

hoping to study law at uni and then hopefully become a solicitor/barrister - i haven't really decided yet :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by karl pilkington
have you ever been to Pakistan for along time do you prefer our culture and society? What parts of Pakistan do you prefer?

The last time I went to Pakistan I was 7, so I can't really say which culture I prefer. I love Pakistani fashion and style but I love English culture - especially the way families work here but there's aspects of family life in pakistani culture I like too.

Parts of pakistan? hmmmmm I'm not quite sure there haha

Quick Reply

Latest