The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KINGYusuf
Stop beating around the bush lol

Less than 2% of terror attacks were done by Muslims. So I ask you what about the other 98% acts of terrorism? Please condemn those

You're using 0.001% to generalise the whole Muslim population. YOU MUST BE GOOD AT MATH!

There have been more acts of terrorism by White people than radical Muslims, infact, almost double the amount!

Your argument is invalid ^^^

Interesting how when I mention ISIS are Muslims who have a more extreme view on the Quran you get all mad.

Your insults and arguments are incredibly childish and invalid too.

And btw the links you sent me referred to Islamic terror in the 1980s to 2005. I'm referring to more recent.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Interesting how when I mention ISIS are Muslims who have a more extreme view on the Quran you get all mad.

Your insults and arguments are incredibly childish and invalid too.

And btw the links you sent me referred to Islamic terror in the 1980s to 2005. I'm referring to more recent.

LOOOL no?!?!?!?!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

I linked, it's all last year?
It's funny, I can even hear your argument crumbling. Going to beat around the bush are you? What's your response to those ACTUAL statistics?

Meanwhile, again learn how to wipe your ass properly

Wipe my ass? No need to sweetheart. I know already how to do it.

I suggest anger management and a counsellor for you. You have some deep issues.

When did I say all Muslims were terrorists? I never said that. I said that I disliked the religion as a whole.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
a) I don't think anyone is stopping women from working in the third world so your example is demonstrably false.

b) In terms of household income, there is no way we can say that the income will be doubled.

c) If the women does choose to work, an argument can be made that expenses (for childcare, general maintenance of the household etc) will also increase, thus potentially earning a negative return.

d) Poverty has never held anyone back from pursuing opportunities. What we define as poverty, may not be how they define it. If someone doesn't have electricity, running water and a fridge, then we would say that person is in poverty but take that to somewhere in the third world, and that may not even remotely be the case. We shouldn't make the mistake of projecting our own notions of poverty onto other people.

Your example was not really relevant and not specific enough to even start making a case as to the link between lack of of female rights and poverty.

a) You must be kidding right? Women can barely go out without a man in some Muslim countries. I doubt there's systems to 'work at home'

b) No we can't. But assuming they're at a similar level of education, their wages are likely to be very similar

c) I agree with childcare, but the general maintenance of the house remains the same?

d) Oh okay. You keep believing that. More income into a household does lead to a better quality of life, better health, less malnutrition etc.

Keep digging
Wipe my ass? No need to sweetheart. I know already how to do it.

I suggest anger management and a counsellor for you. You have some deep issues.

Lol it's so funny you're keep beating around the bush, accusing those statistics to be old when they're from last year. Keep generalising hunny xx
Original post by mrssheldoncooper
when did i say all muslims were terrorists? I never said that. I said that i disliked the religion as a whole.

you're such a moron. You were saying things about isis and charlie hebdo stop changing your mind lmao just stop messaging me you can't even give a decent comeback
Ignorant islamophobes everywhere :congrats::congrats::congrats: I always admire how they find new ways everytime to critisise islam.
When did I say all Muslims were terrorists? I never said that. I said that I disliked the religion as a whole.

Just leave the forum hunny xxx you're embarrassing yourself
Just leave the forum hunny xxx you're embarrassing yourself

Considering you're nobody to me, I won't.

And do get a counsellor. You seem to have some deep Mummy issues which results in anger and rages.

And do get a counsellor. You seem to have some deep Mummy issues which results in anger and rages.

still no response :/

You cute tho, I'll give you that
Reply 212

It's an opinion piece. You should read the two most-repped comments below.
you're such a moron. You were saying things about isis and charlie hebdo stop changing your mind lmao just stop messaging me you can't even give a decent comeback

Did I say every single Muslim in the world caused the attacks? Nah I didn't.

Comeback? This is debate not a fighting match. If you want a fighting match for your ego, go to a playground.

And as for the messaging, I find it funny you say that considering you reply twice to most of the posts I've made to you. :wink:
Original post by Serine Soul
You could ask the same thing for Muslims in the UK tbh

When my grandfather immigrated here, immigrant Muslim women wouldn't wear niqabs or abayas or anything. Many didn't even feel the need to wear a headscarf (my mum didn't in my childhood, now she does :confused:)

women were afraid, but thwn ,my mum found out from a friend that she could, she laid into my dad for telling her not to, thouhg sh would wear a messy scarf when my dad wasnt looking.
Original post by Josb
It's an opinion piece. You should read the two most-repped comments below.

That was the wrong one
still no response :/

You cute tho, I'll give you that

I find it touching you're worrying over my responses to you.

I have a hater/admirer :wink:

Lol just go. What do you even get bringing these kind of topics up everytime? Does it give you pleasure bashing Islam? And don't deny it. You could just completely ignore us and not being obsessed with Islam.
I find it touching you're worrying over my responses to you.

I have a hater/admirer :wink:

love u
Original post by Metalfros
Lol just go. What do you even get bringing these kind of topics up everytime? Does it give you pleasure bashing Islam? And don't deny it. You could just completely ignore us and not being obsessed with Islam.

If he's going to defend Islam, by all means. But all he's done is resorted to insults which frankly, is immature and childish.

I started off by mentioning that Islam does advise women to cover up, the other guy made it a messy palava out of it.

And no, I won't go sweetheart. Please don't tell me what to do. This thread is related to Islam and I'm doing nothing wrong by criticising the faith.

Latest