The Student Room Group

Guys: are you reluctant to approach intimidating girls

People have told me due to my 'resting bitch face' they were initially scared to talk to me ... I'm wondering if this is why guys don't come up to me :frown:

Don't want to sound like a dick but I've had people tell me I'm pretty and stuff and anyway anyone can be chatted up etc so I don't get why I'm never approached ...?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't have a problem approaching them. But it would be more of a platonic approach. I'd probably not be able to ask them out.

I do find intimidating girls and 'bitches' really attractive for some reason :colonhash:
I'm reluctant to approach random girls fullstop, it just seems like such a creepy thing to do
Original post by BristolFresher15
I wouldn't have a problem approaching them. But it would be more of a platonic approach. I'd probably not be able to ask them out.

I do find intimidating girls and 'bitches' really attractive for some reason :colonhash:

So did I, then I dated one.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
So did I, then I dated one.

I know they'll be trouble, and it will probably end badly. But I still can't shake the attraction. I'm a tiny bit masochistic when it comes to a certain type of girl :colone:

Maybe just once, and when I realize that its awful; never again. :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool
I'm reluctant to approach random girls fullstop, it just seems like such a creepy thing to do

If you do it in a creepy way it is.
I am quite reluctant to approach random girls
Reply 7

eyyyyyy so the bitch act works on some boys then yeah ??
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
People have told me due to my 'resting bitch face' they were initially scared to talk to me ... I'm wondering if this is why guys don't come up to me :frown:

Don't want to sound like a dick but I've had people tell me I'm pretty and stuff and anyway anyone can be chatted up etc so I don't get why I'm never approached ...?

I've also had people say they think I look quite intimidating and are hesitant to talk to me at first. But once people talk to me they realise I'm actually a fluff ball :cute:
Original post by MevMev
eyyyyyy so the bitch act works on some boys then yeah ??

Definitely. I often find them very attractive, while still hating them :tongue:
Why should I waste my time talking to a girl who puts on a resting ***** face just to make herself feel better when I could talk to girls who are actually a bit more receptive to my attention? Any girl who looks intimidating is probably too afraid of talking to guys and would probably act up and behave badly if I made any effort with her. Bros need to have some self-respect and go for girls who are actually nice to look at as well as talk to.
Reply 11
Definitely. I often find them very attractive, while still hating them :tongue:

i think you would like (yet simultaneously hate) me then haha

This is why i have very few friends

lol I have resting bitch face syndrome and idec cause I still look hot.
If there's a guy that can't approach me bc of it just cause I "look mean", good, I don't want a pussy n1gga like that in my life lol.
Original post by MevMev
i think you would like (yet simultaneously hate) me then haha

You haven't seemed like a bitch from the few times we've talked though :laugh:
Reply 15
You haven't seemed like a bitch from the few times we've talked though :laugh:

i keep that side hidden :wink:

A lot of people lack self belief and therefore won't approach a really hot girl or somebody who looks bitchy simply because they expect rejection and see little point. There is logic to it to be fair.

With all that i said above i should say that i am aware that i don't have such a normal lack of self belief and provided you did not verbally be bitchy to me, would indeed approach you. So don't be too down, some men will still approach.
Original post by slc98
I've also had people say they think I look quite intimidating and are hesitant to talk to me at first. But once people talk to me they realise I'm actually a fluff ball :cute:

sometimes for me sometimes not.....
Id find ir hard ti aproach an intimidating girl but i do want someone intimidating as my girlfriend! I can then become not intimidated by them whilst everyone else is!!!!
But its harder to approach people who are intimidating but not impossible!
Its an attractive quality!!
Reply 19
The aloof demeanour can be a bit intimidating but also alluring with a pretty girl, in a can I melt an ice maiden sort of way. Never heard of a 'resting bitch face' mind. Perhaps smile a bit more :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending