The Student Room Group

Does anyone really have it all 'figured out'?

~~~
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
tbh i dont even know what im gonna eat for breakfast tomorrow

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by zanner
tbh i dont even know what im gonna eat for breakfast tomorrow

Spoiler

Lol what, water for breakfast?
Reply 3
Original post by Kiniun
Lol what, water for breakfast?

i am late 85% of the time & times are tough

@defenestrated can confirm
I didn't know what degree I'd take 'till a few weeks before year 13. Still don't have a clue what I'm going to do later, let destiny decide!
Reply 5
Original post by TheFarmerLad
I didn't know what degree I'd take 'till a few weeks before year 13. Still don't have a clue what I'm going to do later, let destiny decide!

Can I ask what subjects you picked for A-levels?
Original post by Kiniun
Can I ask what subjects you picked for A-levels?

Maths, Further Maths and Physics
Reply 7
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Maths, Further Maths and Physics

I feel like those A-levels directly link to degrees in engineering, maths, something technology based etc so you were fine

I really don't think my subject choices are directly linked to anything, that's why I don't know if I can leave it to destiny lol
Reply 8
Only a small handful of people have it all figured it out tbh. I'd suggest not looking way too far ahead, and just focusing on small goals for now and doing research.

I didn't even know what degree to apply for, and even now I'm still a bit unsure on whether to change or not to.
Reply 9
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
I kind of feel like this too, I've got this vision in my head of exactly where I want to go/be but kind of doubting myself inside because I'm unsure if I'm only saying it so it makes me look a bit more prepared for life, idk. Just get really good grades and go with the flow. That's basically my plan atm:smile:

I'll try
That kinda has been my plan for quite some time now so I feel like I need some sort of direction - I have no idea what I want to do

Quick Reply

Latest