The Student Room Group

I have an exam tomorrow I'll probably fail. AMA.

As the title suggests. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

What subject?:s-smilie:

Be optimistic and realistic:biggrin:, if you log off TSR RIGHT NOW could you MAKE HISTORY AND get a PASS GRADE TMR????:cookie:

(like a C or whatever depending on exam)??

IF SO GET OFF TSR AND STUDY SOPHIE!!!:biggrin:

wait the word "probably" suggests you can still do it, study god damn, sacrifice today and grind it out:dumbells: for a better future!
(edited 8 years ago)
What do you want us to do about it seduce the examiner naaah go revise fam
What year and subject?
Why do you feel like you will fail? :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by SophieSmall

You must be at University
You are starting very early.
Think positively Sophie
If you think you will fail you will fail
But if you go into the exam thinking you aim to put the info down you will do well
Dont think negatively/put yourself down

Oh this is an AMA
What exam is it on?
bro its ok. if you die in the exam everyone else gets 100%
take one for the team
Original post by mutantman52
take one for the team

Last year when I was doing my exams someone told me this, it isn't true is it? :redface:

I'm not a gullible person but the person actually gave me a reasonable explanation as to why that happens but I've forgotten it now....
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Last year when I was doing my exams someone told me this, it isn't true is it? :redface:

I'm not a gullible person but the person actually gave me a reasonable explanation as to why that happens but I've forgotten it now....

I'll have a go at bsing this one

'The trauma and shock caused by seeing someone dying would cause grief that meant resitting exams would be impossible therefore they give you 100%'
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

'The trauma and shock caused by seeing someone dying would cause grief that meant resitting exams would be impossible therefore they give you 100%'

:rofl:

Whatever...

The way the person explained it made it sound believable, I can't remember what she said though! :s-smilie:

i failed life
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Idk, I thought it was one of those student rumours. I've been hearing it since I did my GCSEs lol
Original post by mutantman52
take one for the team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pass_by_catastrophe

"Pass by catastrophe"

Why don't you revise now?
Oh no :frown: .Try your best and pace it. GL anyway.

And get off TSR

Sounds like you're the one who needs to die though. (that wasn't a threat :lol:)

Another way to do this would be earthquake simulation hmm
Sounds like you're the one who needs to die though. (that wasn't a threat :lol:)

Another way to do this would be earthquake simulation hmm

:colonhash: I'm good thanks, I don't need to die.

Passing is not exactly getting 100% though is it? Anyone can pass (especially when it comes to GCSEs and a levels). an E is a pass.
The good thing is Sophie isn't replying, suggesting she's not on TSR, suggesting she's studying!! :party:

Quick Reply

Latest