The Student Room Group

Body shape? (with pic)

(Posting this on a separate account for obvious reasons)

I've recently lost a lot of weight and because of this I think my body shape has slightly changed or at least has become a bit more defined

I've been told I'm an apple but still unsure.
Also, would you consider me to be more on the 'average' side or slightly overweight? - I know I'm not the skinniest nor do I have the best body but pls be nice:redface:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

it's aight
Reply 2
Nice abs you look good
haha you look amazing.. and you're a pear now, bigger on the bottom than on the top xx
This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! :frown: "
Reply 5
You don't look overweight at all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Slightly overweight"

*Posts a picture in gym gear with abs*

Srs?

You have a hot bod OP, don't worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not overweight at all.
Amazing figure... You know you are not overweight kmt.
Original post by ahmed_muse420
it's aight[/QUOTE]

:erm:
Original post by BristolFresher15
This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! :frown: "

LOOL this is 100% accurate.
Original post by queriesgirl
(Posting this on a separate account for obvious reasons)

I've recently lost a lot of weight and because of this I think my body shape has slightly changed or at least has become a bit more defined

I've been told I'm an apple but still unsure.
Also, would you consider me to be more on the 'average' side or slightly overweight? - I know I'm not the skinniest nor do I have the best body but pls be nice:redface:

Spoiler

Amazing bottom half
10/10
You are definitely not overweight in that picture!:biggrin:
nice figure
Umm remove photoshop first.
You are overweight, but i'd still happy ....
Reply 17
Original post by BristolFresher15

LOOOOOOOOOOL INI

OP r u jokin fam?
Bigger on the bottom that on top.... whats that again? Pear i think. Definitely not apple.
Reply 19
This is just......not going to comment further since I really don't see the point of this. hahaha...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending