The Student Room Group

students and teachers

can you call your teacher your friend????
Original post by Saffron123456

Nope, wouldn't say so. Unless you knew them before you had them as a teacher I suppose... It's quite an odd relationship to develop if you only know them as your teacher in my opinion.
I know someone from my ex school who has a teacher on her facebook friend list, however, that teacher has now left.

Its a bit of a wierd one, but profesionalism must stay at all times.
definitely not

Stop with whatever you're thinking. You have already posted about fancying this teacher. It would be incredibly selfish of you to act upon your feelings as you could cost your teacher their entire career.

I have really a friendship-like relationship to a teacher after leaving the school for so many years ago. But this is a great exception.
Original post by Kallisto
I have really a friendship-like relationship to a teacher after leaving the school for so many years ago. But this is a great exception.

so do you reckon you are allowed to have your teacher on facebook when you leave school
so do you reckon you are allowed to have your teacher on facebook when you leave school

That is unnecessary. I am meeting with her up usually in real life. And when we are meeting each other, we are talking about anything and everything.

Quick Reply

Latest