The Student Room Group

I have an exam tomorrow I'll probably fail. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
If I remember correctly, you are doing Nat Sci right? How did you survive doing lab assessment (anything related to labs are my weakness)?

No, I'm biomedical science now. Though I did do a year of natural science at uni before I started my Bsc which is why I'm a 3rd year who is also a 2nd year :tongue:

I'm not really sure to be honest. What is it exactly you struggle with in labs?
Reply 61
Original post by SophieSmall
No, I'm biomedical science now. Though I did do a year of natural science at uni before I started my Bsc which is why I'm a 3rd year who is also a 2nd year :tongue:

I'm not really sure to be honest. What is it exactly you struggle with in labs?

Pretty much everything, but luckily I'm giving up with anything bio related :colondollar:
Original post by kkboyk
Pretty much everything, but luckily I'm giving up with anything bio related :colondollar:

But how exactly do you struggle? Like remembering what to do? Or actually physically doing labs like being able to use the equipment ect?
Same thing here, not Uni though. A-Levels.
Cant seem to grasp anything in Maths or Physics.
My Mock results were terrible and I am completely lost now.
I'll probably end up re-sitting for the exams on Oct/Nov session.
Original post by AhmedMA99
Same thing here, not Uni though. A-Levels.
Cant seem to grasp anything in Maths or Physics.
My Mock results were terrible and I am completely lost now.
I'll probably end up re-sitting for the exams on Oct/Nov session.

It sucks :frown: sorry to hear you're having trouble too.

I can't afford to have to do resits :frown: My housing runs out at the end of June and resits are not til august and don't find out if you passed until September. And there's no way I can take the risk of signing for a new house before knowing if I have passed and will get finance to pay for rent. So if I end up in that position I will be in a very tricky situation.
I have no questions to ask, but good luck! :rave:
Original post by SeanFM
I have no questions to ask, but good luck! :rave:

Original post by SophieSmall
It sucks :frown: sorry to hear you're having trouble too.

I can't afford to have to do resits :frown: My housing runs out at the end of June and resits are not til august and don't find out if you passed until September. And there's no way I can take the risk of signing for a new house before knowing if I have passed and will get finance to pay for rent. So if I end up in that position I will be in a very tricky situation.

Aww.. That's bad.. Hopefully you wont have to do any.
Good Luck with your exam!
Original post by AhmedMA99
Aww.. That's bad.. Hopefully you wont have to do any.
Good Luck with your exam!

Yeah really hope not.

And thanks :smile: you too.
Check YouTube videos! I used it for my exam on immunology - the complement system and I got a first for it, so it will be helpful. Oh and memorise. All the best Sophie! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Vanny17
Check YouTube videos! I used it for my exam on immunology - the complement system and I got a first for it, so it will be helpful. Oh and memorise. All the best Sophie! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.

But that is the bit I can't seem to do. I just can't remember any of it. I've tried flash cards, spider diagrams, drawings, charts, bullet points, short answer questions and essays. But I just CANNOT retain the information.

Quick Reply

Latest