The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marie-Antoinette
Ok, cool ! I like them too ^^

Awesome! Yeah, I love going to historical places too and just learning about the past

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
That I am. :u: Rare quality these days, so you should keep me as an employee for as long as possible. I am, of course, completely impartial and unbiased. :innocent:

Sure sure :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Awesome! Yeah, I love going to historical places too and just learning about the past

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's a very interesting thing to do ! (sometimes my arguments are very poor sorry but it is very interesting)
Yeah that's a very interesting thing to do ! (sometimes my arguments are very poor sorry but it is very interesting)

Indeed! I'd love to visit Paris one day, I think it'd be amazing to explore the city :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sure sure :innocent:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Oops my bad I said it in french :colondollar:

Spoiler

Indeed! I'd love to visit Paris one day, I think it'd be amazing to explore the city :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, there are lots and lots of beautiful things to see, great churches and museums and great foooooooood
Yes, there are lots and lots of beautiful things to see, great churches and museums and great foooooooood

Oooooh! I can't wait :excited: but it'll probably be a few years until I do go. What are your favourite places to visit in Paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooooh! I can't wait :excited: but it'll probably be a few years until I do go. What are your favourite places to visit in Paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh why ?
I like to go to les Champs Elysées (especially to Ladurée hehe -I eat a lot-), Le Marais is cool too, Saint Michel, le Sacré Coeur, le musée du Louvre of course, Pompidou
Oh why ?
I like to go to les Champs Elysées (especially to Ladurée hehe -I eat a lot-), Le Marais is cool too, Saint Michel, le Sacré Coeur, le musée du Louvre of course, Pompidou

My family never really go on holiday abroad and I'm not sure if it's something they'd be especially interested in.
No!:eek:Going to Ladurée would basically be like a dream come true! I'm getting excited by the pictures on the Internet :excited: wow! That place looks amazing! Woah! They all look amazing :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ouiiiii :ahee:

Omg o_o get some sleep Mister Hodor :angry:

But muuuUUUUUUM! Just one more hour! pweaaaase! *puppy eyes*

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Spoiler

:lolwut: I thought you said she was my sister!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lolwut: I thought you said she was my sister!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no no, she is indeed your sister!

I'm just mocking her by calling your sister mum, because she thinks she can tell her daddy what to do. :colonhash:
Oh no no, she is indeed your sister!

I'm just mocking her by calling your sister mum, because she thinks she can tell her daddy what to do. :colonhash:

Ohh I see...but she is just taking care of you :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I see...but she is just taking care of you :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a few days she almost choked herself to death. She can barely take care of herself, how is she going to take care of me. :colonhash::colonhash:
Just a few days she almost choked herself to death. She can barely take care of herself, how is she going to take care of me. :colonhash::colonhash:

Don't underestimate the powers of the unicorn! :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

See ? Sleeping is important !
*said the girl who has insomnia :innocent: *
Don't underestimate the powers of the unicorn! :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unicorns can die too, y'know. :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

And that's what happens to them if they do.
Unicorns can die too, y'know. :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

And that's what happens to them if they do.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops my bad I said it in french :colondollar:

Spoiler

Bad Frunicorn. :naughty:

Quick Reply

Latest