The Student Room Group

EPQ help!!!!

For my EPQ Im meant to be creating a website so my question is which particular software should I use , should I use the common Adobe Dreamweaver or something else? Also should I make the website proper legit by paying for a domain name?

Thanks
Original post by Khalid.X
For my EPQ Im meant to be creating a website so my question is which particular software should I use , should I use the common Adobe Dreamweaver or something else? Also should I make the website proper legit by paying for a domain name?

Thanks

I made a website for my EPQ. :smile:
Yeah Dreamweaver would be fine to use. A domain name isn't necessary.
Original post by rayquaza17
I made a website for my EPQ. :smile:
Yeah Dreamweaver would be fine to use. A domain name isn't necessary.

Thanks for the response I was wondering what I have to talk about in the 1000 word report ,my supervisor has given me no advice whatsoever.

Thanks
Thanks for the response I was wondering what I have to talk about in the 1000 word report ,my supervisor has given me no advice whatsoever.

Thanks

In mine I talked about my research and how I made the website.
In mine I talked about my research and how I made the website.

what grade did you get if you don't mind me asking?
what grade did you get if you don't mind me asking?

A* :smile:
A* :smile:

Last question if you dont mind ,what secondary research did you carry out?
thank
Last question if you dont mind ,what secondary research did you carry out?
thank

I went through different maths websites and wrote about their features and how they looked. I also went through some maths books to get some more content for my website. (All properly referenced though!)
Reply 8
Hi, I am also doing an EPQ and creating a website using Dreamweaver. I asked my EPQ supervisor regarding a domain name and he stated I will lose marks if my artefact is incomplete. But is explaining what you did at each stage enough to get most of the marks?

Quick Reply

Latest