The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mr Smurf
I am quite insecure about my appearance and would like to know if girls would see me as dateable or how they see me in general.

Will PM if you're up for it as I am not even confident enough to post public.

Come on fellow China man!
We are not all as good as @Proxenus
:colone:
Not even seen you but I'll give you a 10/10 because everyone is! Don't use some random gal's rating to make you feel more secure. Although I know you probably don't want to hear that. I'm sure you look great :-)
Okay PM me.:tongue:
I am quite insecure about my appearance and would like to know if girls would see me as dateable or how they see me in general.

You can PM me if you like? I'm happy to help :smile:
saladays is correct!
PM me! :h:
I wouldn't use TSR as a way to boost your ego
Reply 8

Go to the gym if you're worried.
What's causing you to be insecure about your appearance? We can give you a rating but something tells me that our opinion won't have much of an impact... You need to focus on building your confidence. Focus on making yourself happy from the inside and soon you will realise that what others think about your outer appearance really does not matter at all... :smile:
Original post by saladays
Not even seen you but I'll give you a 10/10 because everyone is! Don't use some random gal's rating to make you feel more secure. Although I know you probably don't want to hear that. I'm sure you look great :-)

If everyone is then no one is....
Reply 11
Original post by Legendary Quest
What's causing you to be insecure about your appearance? We can give you a rating but something tells me that our opinion won't have much of an impact... You need to focus on building your confidence. Focus on making yourself happy from the inside and soon you will realise that what others think about your outer appearance really does not matter at all... :smile:

Never had my first kiss and the last three girls I was due to go on a date with ended up flaking.
Not a white girl so not sure if you want a rating from me :erm:
Original post by Biryani007
Not a white girl so not sure if you want a rating from me :erm:

why do you say that? ^
Smurfs...delicious.
PRigate message me Sir and I will confirm my suspicions.
Reply 15
PM me i will use my book of secrets to help you out

Pm moi! ^-^
Don't expect an honest rating, but I'm sure people can suggest ways you could look better. But being confident is a very attractive :yes:
PM me bro, happy to help! :smile: And tbh I know how you feel, I don't really consider myself as dateable material looks wise but eh :P
Reply 19

Latest