The Student Room Group

Eduqas (english version of WJEC) AS Biology

Hello! I'm in my first year and am struggling with AS biology (grades U/E average) I understand the content but have great difficulty in remembering it. I wondered if anybody on here was having similar problems and if they had found/made any resources for this to help them? I hope to become a Nurse so need much better grades in biology to do this and am worried I am running out of time...
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by phoebesusan98
Hello! I'm in my first year and am struggling with AS biology (grades U/E average) I understand the content but have great difficulty in remembering it. I wondered if anybody on here was having similar problems and if they had found/made any resources for this to help them? I hope to become a Nurse so need much better grades in biology to do this and am worried I am running out of time...

try qatchijg youtube videos and using revision sources such as quizlet for key words.
Little bit late but i've the component one on Thursday. The specimen papers were really peculiar and difficult and frankly remembering the content is the least of my worries. Either ways, all I can recommend is here; https://quizlet.com/maddysteele96/folders/biology-eduqas-wjec-as-20152016

This is my holy bible.

Quick Reply

Latest