The Student Room Group

Lil' Ol' Sexually Frustrated Me

So as the title suggests,I am rly sexually frustrated. I have never done anything sexual with a guy and am praying that I don't until marriage - but I have kissed a dude - and I'm always dreaming/thinking about sex.

During class I'll zone off and start thinking about it and it rly annoys me actually. It's alright during a bath/bed cos there's no other distractions but I hate it during school.

Any advice? Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Why wait for marriage if your body clearly doesn't wanna?
Reply 2
Original post by Kieran1996
Why wait for marriage if your body clearly doesn't wanna?

for me its religion but i'm seriously considering doing stuff but not sex if you know what i mean
Original post by Anonymous
for me its religion but i'm seriously considering doing stuff but not sex if you know what i mean

How exactly do you feel sticking with the religious belief will benefit you? Not saying it's wrong, just wondering

Im christian and in the same boat as you. Hopefully my selfcontrol is good enough:frown:
I think its more weird that im not.
So as the title suggests,I am rly sexually frustrated. I have never done anything sexual with a guy and am praying that I don't until marriage - but I have kissed a dude - and I'm always dreaming/thinking about sex.

During class I'll zone off and start thinking about it and it rly annoys me actually. It's alright during a bath/bed cos there's no other distractions but I hate it during school.

Any advice? Is this normal?

Be strong and persevere on. If it is a personal goal to wait until marriage, you may regret giving it up easily to a guy, who turned out to be a waste of space.

I have heard of someone, who gave it up, but she luckily ended up marrying the guy and he was pretty much a stand-up guy.

If the "pressure" is still there, then speak to a health adviser or counsellor, who may be able to help. I heard that the trick is getting yourself occupied with other thoughts so that sexual thoughts don't get in there.

Finally, you may hear BS from people saying, "Oh, it is just sex, get over it" or "Don't be such a prude." It is clearly not "just sex" to you and you should not listen to people like that.

Good luck.
No it is not normal you sound possessed by sex daemon I recommend going to your local church and getting exorcised by the pastor.
Reply 8
Original post by Kieran1996
How exactly do you feel sticking with the religious belief will benefit you? Not saying it's wrong, just wondering

Kinda wanna avoid the whole hell thing lol
Reply 9
Original post by ironingplaylist
Im christian and in the same boat as you. Hopefully my selfcontrol is good enough:frown:

hopefully
Original post by Wired_1800
Be strong and persevere on. If it is a personal goal to wait until marriage, you may regret giving it up easily to a guy, who turned out to be a waste of space.

I have heard of someone, who gave it up, but she luckily ended up marrying the guy and he was pretty much a stand-up guy.

If the "pressure" is still there, then speak to a health adviser or counsellor, who may be able to help. I heard that the trick is getting yourself occupied with other thoughts so that sexual thoughts don't get in there.

Finally, you may hear BS from people saying, "Oh, it is just sex, get over it" or "Don't be such a prude." It is clearly not "just sex" to you and you should not listen to people like that.

Good luck.

Thank you so much. I really needed some positive advice on this matter. If I was to tell anyone at college I'd get so much backlash from different ends of the spectrum
Original post by TercioOfParma
I think its more weird that im not.

not what? sexually frustrated?
Fingers.
Masturbate.
Trust me, masturbation sometimes even feels better than sex itself. Doing it daily also helps with stress and it's safe. You won't have to worry about pregnancy or STIs but it's still the same good feeling or a even better feeling. Most girls don't orgasm from penetrative sex any way but through having their clit simulated. Unless you're desiring more than physical pleasure i.e the closeness of male partner, masturbation if done right will keep you happy.
not what? sexually frustrated?

Yeah, I'm not.
Original post by ironingplaylist

Hope you don't mind me asking but are you a guy, male waiting until marriage?

And having sex before marriage will send you to hell?

Sounds legit... Who has told you this? Yourself or parents?

Nothing wrong with having it before if you feel like it's the right person/thing to do
Thank you so much. I really needed some positive advice on this matter. If I was to tell anyone at college I'd get so much backlash from different ends of the spectrum

You are welcome.
Original post by Cherry82
Hope you don't mind me asking but are you a guy, male waiting until marriage?

Yup! Ive had chances but none share the same beliefs/religions

Sad. :frown:

Can you masturbate or do you think your God will send you to hell for that too??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending