The Student Room Group

Are people with glasses hotter than without or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Wow, I am in love :love:

Spoiler

OK glasses are there for a function but from just a fashion perspective, they are an accessory, they are quite strong at giving an image, so whether they look good or not will depend on whether you build a good image.

The good news is generally, the older you are, the more likely glasses are to give you a good image. (I'm not just talking like 50 plus I mean from say 25 and over). They give an air of sophistication. You have to experiment with different frames to get ones that really suit your face shape but it's well worth spending money on the ones that make you look good as relative to contact lenses even expensive glasses work out cheaper in the long run.
I am supposed to wear glasses all the time, but only wear them when at home and when I am driving! Whenever I am outside, I always put them in my pocket or leave them at home. I think glasses, generally, can make someone look more attractive, for sure (just not in my case :tongue:).
It partially masks my ugly so I like it
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
That awkward moment when you're in public and point something out to your friend only to be told 'i'm not wearing my glasses' for the ninth time.

or "I've not got my contacts in!"...
I have to admit that I do like girls in glasses, I think they definitely enhance a lot of girls (any guys tbf) but they're not enough on their own.
Original post by dean01234
I have to admit that I do like girls in glasses, I think they definitely enhance a lot of girls (any guys tbf) but they're not enough on their own.

What about guys? Did the pictures help?
Original post by Rhythmical
What about guys? Did the pictures help?

I think that I look better with glasses on, and without a doubt those guys looked good with glasses on but I'm pretty sure they'd still be attractive with no glasses.
Original post by dean01234
I think that I look better with glasses on, and without a doubt those guys looked good with glasses on but I'm pretty sure they'd still be attractive with no glasses.

That is true. They can change the way someone looks too, for me especially I look different. But I don't always wear them as they give me a bad headache.
Well I don't wear mine because I look stupid with mine so I'm basically blind 24/7, but i do think some people really suit them
I think it depends on what the person wearing the glasses believe. If there confident and they feel very sexy wearing the glasses. I believe thats how it would rub off in a great way on others. But in my opinion some glasses do look better on a certain person but that doesn't knock anyone for wearing what they would like.

Quick Reply

Latest