The Student Room Group

Lil' Ol' Sexually Frustrated Me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ironingplaylist
Yup! Ive had chances but none share the same beliefs/religions

Oh. My. Goodness....*Cyber hugs*
I'm so happy right now. If you're being honest and truthful you're actually awesome and I respect you so much. I find this so attractive, only if you knew, this is says so much because a guy attempting to wait until marriage must have courage and a strong character as those around, even believers themselves are very different to what they preach. Guys often get teased if they admitted they were virgins or were waiting until marriage, especially if they are grown adults.
I'm waiting too. I don't care if I get married at 28/29, if it means waiting 10 years I will wait. Some say 10 years of waiting is too much but it doesn't mean you can't have a satisfying life and relationship. Plus I believe it is worth the wait. My reasons are religious but also non religious which shocks some. As a girl I can't imagine the pressure some of you guys might be facing who are waiting. Keep going my dear friend, keep going and know there are girls who are waiting to who respect you.
Original post by Anonymous
Kinda wanna avoid the whole hell thing lol

No religion says that you should compromise your own health for the sake of your faith. You obviously need sex in the same way you need food, air, water etc. Sex is a bodily function and you can ruin your own psychological health if you deny your body what it needs. Either find something else to focus on and take your thoughts away from sex, or do something about your urges. As suggested above, masturbation. If not then I'm sure you can pull a guy in a club, or just invite a friend back to your house.
Oh. My. Goodness....*Cyber hugs*
I'm so happy right now. If you're being honest and truthful you're actually awesome and I respect you so much. I find this so attractive, only if you knew, this is says so much because a guy attempting to wait until marriage must have courage and a strong character as those around, even believers themselves are very different to what they preach. Guys often get teased if they admitted they were virgins or were waiting until marriage, especially if they are grown adults.
I'm waiting too. I don't care if I get married at 28/29, if it means waiting 10 years I will wait. Some say 10 years of waiting is too much but it doesn't mean you can't have a satisfying life and relationship. Plus I believe it is worth the wait. My reasons are religious but also non religious which shocks some. As a girl I can't imagine the pressure some of you guys might be facing who are waiting. Keep going my dear friend, keep going and know there are girls who are waiting to who respect you.

Appreciate the kind words! I love your strong character on this and good luck to you too! You'll get the guy you want at the end :smile:
Yup! Ive had chances but none share the same beliefs/religions

How has your experience been waiting? Has it been very difficult or relatively ok :smile:
Original post by Cherry82
How has your experience been waiting? Has it been very difficult or relatively ok :smile:

I wont lie, some were attractive, and one had a really awesome personality. But then again, since I'm serious on my beliefs, a relationship wouldn't work out yanno. I've met others who are also on the same path and I've learnt not to get "disheartened" at times, so I'll keep going.
Appreciate the kind words! I love your strong character on this and good luck to you too! You'll get the guy you want at the end :smile:

You're most welcome. Though I feel a bit hypocritical because I just advised OP to masturbate lol so sorry. But thank you!
Which religion do you follow?
So as the title suggests,I am rly sexually frustrated. I have never done anything sexual with a guy and am praying that I don't until marriage - but I have kissed a dude - and I'm always dreaming/thinking about sex.

During class I'll zone off and start thinking about it and it rly annoys me actually. It's alright during a bath/bed cos there's no other distractions but I hate it during school.

Any advice? Is this normal?

You're basically describing me last year lol so yes it's normal, like every single part of what you said. Even in the shower or whilst brushing lol, even during sleep sometimes.

for me its religion but i'm seriously considering doing stuff but not sex if you know what i mean

Same. I'm Muslim that's why.and same I've considering other stuff but trying to hold back at least until uni

Masturbate.
Trust me, masturbation sometimes even feels better than sex itself. Doing it daily also helps with stress and it's safe. You won't have to worry about pregnancy or STIs but it's still the same good feeling or a even better feeling. Most girls don't orgasm from penetrative sex any way but through having their clit simulated. Unless you're desiring more than physical pleasure i.e the closeness of male partner, masturbation if done right will keep you happy.

It doesn't really help. Last point must be why it doesn't help that much. And also like dick inside you - the craving for that never goes away and when your horny that's really what you want and most of the time not clitoral stimulation (although the it's nice too).
I think in general I'd prefer penetration anyway though whereas most girls prefer clitoral meh idk.
Original post by Kieran1996
Why wait for marriage if your body clearly doesn't wanna?

Nobody wants a used item. People who say they do, are tricking themselves because of their promiscuous past or their partners.
Original post by ripjonsnow
Nobody wants a used item. People who say they do, are tricking themselves because of their promiscuous past or their partners.

"Used item"

So we should only experience everything once then?

Right.
These types of threads just make me lol.
god said you can;t masturbate however sins are forgiven so just shag a guy as long as you repent you are golden
Original post by karl pilkington
god said you can;t masturbate however sins are forgiven so just shag a guy as long as you repent you are golden

I don't know about Islam but I do know that's not how Christianity works.
You shouldn't purposely sin because you know you can repent afterwards.
God doesn't slap people with rules just because he can. It's more of him providing guidance to avoid us getting hurt whether emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally etc.
So the bible saying sex should be between a husband a wife isn't because it's 'traditional' or whatever...most likely it's because usually when two couples decide to get married, they are serious about each other and love each other. There is a good motive. There should be a strong, healthy foundation where there is mutual respect. Outside of marriage, the chances of having this is slimmer. Not saying impossible but relations whether friend's with benefits or just boyfriend or girlfriend- this is where things may or may not be serious. There's no entitlement that ensures for lifelong commitment and legally it's unrecognised compared to marriage.

Having sex under the conditions of marriage is to ensure both parties are connected with good motives so it's less likely you'll find a wife complaining her husband only wanted her for sex compared to other relationships. In addition it's because in case of the woman/girl- if she got pregnant she could be confident that her partner would support her, that both parents most likely would be in the lives of their children. Many women who have had abortions have done so in the fear of being single parents as financially, socially etc it is difficult. The bible was written two thousand years ago so this advice was meant to sustain many generations, including those who didn't have birth control as technology/ resources were not always this advanced and even our generation though we are more advanced compared to previous years.

And saying 'just repent afterwards'. That's not even true repentance but abusing the whole 'God/Jesus will always forgive concept.' If you want to do something, just do it. It's better than using repentance as an excuse.
Kinda wanna avoid the whole hell thing lol

so god gives you sexual urges and then punishes you for acting on them if your not married. makes sense :yy:

bollux, having sex does not cheapen you or corrupt you in any way the fact you even think like that shows how backwards your notions of sexuality are. most ppl in the west couldnt care less about their husband or wife being a non virgin
Original post by The_Last_Melon
No it is not normal you sound possessed by sex daemon I recommend going to your local church and getting exorcised by the pastor.

I think good ol' Molvi-ji would be the best bet :yep:
Original post by Kieran1996
"Used item"

So we should only experience everything once then?

Right.

How is saving your virginity only experiencing something once?
use your brain mate.

bollux, having sex does not cheapen you or corrupt you in any way the fact you even think like that shows how backwards your notions of sexuality are. most ppl in the west couldnt care less about their husband or wife being a non virgin

Ok, keep believing that. Just remember this when your significant other thinks about, or leave you for a previous partner because you would be unable to fulfill their sexual urges.
Ok, keep believing that. Just remember this when your significant other thinks about, or leave you for a previous partner because you would be unable to fulfill their sexual urges.

more bollux. i am married and our marriage is extremely happy, although your point actually has nothing to do with the point i made because being married does not stop someone from having sexual urges.
more bollux. i am married and our marriage is extremely happy, although your point actually has nothing to do with the point i made because being married does not stop someone from having sexual urges.

Lets see who cheats on who then.
Lets see who cheats on who then.

neither of us will, but i see your bigoted view on sexuality again

Quick Reply

Latest