The Student Room Group

Vocaroo your voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
alright :top:

Feigning nonchalance when the point can't be argued further. Classic. :wink:

i am not gonna look up for those people...

I didn't ask you to -- you're the one who asked for names. :tongue:

i am already dying :u:

How long do the doctors say you've got? :console:

so you want me to leave chat forum?

No. :erm: I'm simply saying that the reason you never see me anywhere other than the Chat forum is because you never venture outside it, unless to make a vain attempt to try to shut down conversations about Islam (probably the only thing you've ever been seen doing in D&CA :tongue:).
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you guys having a parallel conversation about me? :colonhash:

Original post by Rhythmical
It is like he stalks you or reads your posts. Does he do this with other people?

yep he does... that what he claimed :yep:

You must mean a lot to him. :colondollar:

he said that he argues with a lot of users which is right i guess so its not me only - now you got it... stop thinking weirdly :lol:

I don't stalk anyone. :colonhash: I'm following a grand total of one user, and that's a relic from my early days on TSR when I thought it was rude not to follow back.

And no, Fatima, I did not claim that I stalk other people. :shakecane: Nor do you mean a lot to me. I had posted earlier on in the thread, so it was in my 'watched threads' list, and I used the 'go to first new post' button and read through the posts and made a comment where I deemed appropriate. Is that so hard to understand? :fuhrer:

Haha sorry. I wish he argued with me.

If I find you on a thread that's of interest to me, sure, I'll argue with you. It's not like a goal or a quota, you know. :tongue: I just click on what seems interesting and reply to what seems worth replying to.
(edited 7 years ago)

is this a joke?
Original post by Hydeman

I don't stalk anyone. :colonhash: I'm following a grand total of one user, and that's a relic from my early days on TSR when I thought it was rude not to follow back.

And no, Fatima, I did not claim that I stalk other people. :shakecane: Nor do you mean a lot to me. I had posted earlier on in the thread, so it was in my 'watched threads' list, and I used the 'go to first new post' button and read through the posts and made a comment where I deemed appropriate. Is that so hard to understand? :fuhrer:

If I find you on a thread that's of interest to me, sure, I'll argue with you. It's not like a goal or a quota, you know. :tongue: I just click on what seems interesting and reply to what seems like it needs a reply.

I get what your username is about now.

Original post by alkaline.
is this a joke?

What is?

What is?

the pic
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Erm.... :colone: :colone: :colone:You don't wanna know... :biggrin:
looooooooool
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha sorry. I wish he argued with me.

ermmm you SHOULD NOT wish that - its not gonna be cool :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
Feigning nonchalance when the point can't be argued further. Classic. :wink:

:facepalm: i can argue! you took in that direction... surely there are many things to it like cartoon, movies etc... why that for? i am asexual so not that thing in my mind :u:

I didn't ask you to -- you're the one who asked for names. :tongue:

yes i did... :h:

How long do the doctors say you've got? :console:

few hours :yep:

No. :erm: I'm simply saying that the reason you never see me anywhere other than the Chat forum is because you never venture outside it, unless to make a vain attempt to try to shut down conversations about Islam (probably the only thing you've ever been seen doing in D&CA :tongue:).

i dont want to venture outside of other forums because then i'll be picked by you again and more arguments :noway:
I get what your username is about now.

What do you think it's about? :holmes:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

If I find you on a thread that's of interest to me, sure, I'll argue with you. It's not like a goal or a quota, you know. :tongue: I just click on what seems interesting and reply to what seems worth replying to.

noo friend! i never said "i mean alot to you" :noway:
the pic

No. Why is it a joke?

ermmm you SHOULD NOT wish that - its not gonna be cool :lol:

:facepalm: i can argue! you took in that direction... surely there are many things to it like cartoon, movies etc... why that for? i am asexual so not that thing in my mind :u:

yes i did... :h:

few hours :yep:

i dont want to venture outside of other forums because then i'll be picked by you again and more arguments :noway:

I will leave you guys to it.

Original post by Hydeman
What do you think it's about? :holmes:

Spoiler

As in people must hide when they see you.

The persecution complex is real. :facepalm: I'm just not going to bother with you from now on.
Original post by Hydeman
The persecution complex is real. :facepalm: I'm just not going to bother with you from now on.

ohh man! did i upset hydeman :redface:
well what i meant was, people mostly post threads in chat forum so thats why :colondollar:
Original post by Alexion
Can't have a vocaroo thread without me, people :cute:

Of the Silmarils and the Unrest of the Noldor

Paragraph 1
Paragraph 2

If you did a narration of shrek is love shrek is life, it would probably make my year
Original post by TheArtofProtest
x

really :afraid:
(edited 7 years ago)
is this a joke?

Come back. Why is it a joke?
Reply 776
Alright everybody, thanks for commenting and sharing your voices :yep:

Here's something new. I have a gifted with a talent that made me extremely popular at school as well as my neighborhood. I can imitate/mimic certain voices/tones in a scarily similar way. To give you an example, I'm not sure of most of you have heard Rain Over Me by Pitbull. I can mimic Marc Anthony awfully well from that song. :yep:

So what I had in mind was, how 'bout some of you send in who YOU'D like to mimic for you? I'm gonna quote some of the users in here that replied to this post and gave me a rep :cute:
I do realize the list is going to be a long one, but I promise I'll do my best to deight everyone I've tagged :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Hamoody
Alright everybody, thanks for commenting and sharing your voices :yep:

Here's something new. I have a gifted with a talent that made me extremely popular at school as well as my neighborhood. I can imitate/mimic certain voices/tones in a scarily similar way. To give you an example, I'm not sure of most of you have heard Rain Over Me by Pitbull. I can mimic Marc Anthony awfully well from that song. :yep:

So what I had in mind was, how 'bout some of you send in who YOU'D like to mimic for you? I'm gonna quote some of the users in here that replied to this post and gave me a rep :cute:
I do realize the list is going to be a long one, but I promise I'll do my best to deight everyone I've tagged :yep:

Spoiler

Allay, yes Marc Anthony please. :flutter:
Reply 778
Original post by maria.x
Allay, yes Marc Anthony please. :flutter:

Alright, that'll be my first. I'll put that up tomorrow :yep::yeah:
Original post by Hamoody
Alright, that'll be my first. I'll put that up tomorrow :yep::yeah:

ahaha, can't wait.

Quick Reply