The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

BM5 Medicine 2016 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Hi ke16! My name is Marcus, 21, I am also from Canada! Currently finishing my undergrad in neuroscience at University of Toronto. Nice to meet you! What is your name and where have you studied?

Original post by ke16
Excellent! Thanks for making this thread Abi! And looking forward to meeting you and your dogs (hopefully) soon!

I'm a graduate student from Canada. Haven't firmed my choice yet but looking forward to doing that v soon! Curious to know what people are thinking in terms of accommodation (e.g. on campus/ocean village / flatmates etc).
(edited 7 years ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Hey Marcus! I'm Rey and I'm at UofT as well, currently in Health Economics! I'll send you a message!
Hey, I firmed Southampton a few weeks ago! I've done the accommodation and now just need to send off my certificates etc. :smile:
Hi guys, just wondering what address I need to send my certificates to (email or physical)? Can't seem to find any info in all the emails I've been sent... Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Anti-Dirac
Hi guys, just wondering what address I need to send my certificates to (email or physical)? Can't seem to find any info in all the emails I've been sent... Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi, I can't remember exactly what the address is but I remember I found it at the bottom of the database consent form that we had to print and sign (it took me ages to find!)
Original post by izzygrace
Hi, I can't remember exactly what the address is but I remember I found it at the bottom of the database consent form that we had to print and sign (it took me ages to find!)

Ahh yup it's there - thanks a lot :biggrin:
Hey! I firmed Southampton as well. Going to be studying psychology. Currently deciding my accommodation as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Briiixxx
Hey! I firmed Southampton as well. Going to be studying psychology. Currently deciding my accommodation as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

This thread is for people starting on the 5 year medicine degree at Southampton, not all courses. Try these places:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=76
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=210
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3915761
Hey :smile:

Just wondering if any grad applicants have had their offer made unconditional yet? I sent them the consent form, certificates and occi health form back ages ago, and other than confirmation of receipt for the first two have heard nothing. Do they wait until the 1st June deadline for everyone or does it just take time?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by arachelaa

Just wondering if any grad applicants have had their offer made unconditional yet? I sent them the consent form, certificates and occi health form back ages ago, and other than confirmation of receipt for the first two have heard nothing. Do they wait until the 1st June deadline for everyone or does it just take time?

Hey I was in the same position last year, they changed mine to unconditional in the middle of June! A few people had theirs changed around then, so assume they did all they could in a batch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grad applicant here! I'm also still waiting...

Original post by arachelaa

Quick Reply

Latest