The Student Room Group

US would not let americans sue saudi arabia for 911 because....

[video="youtube;8Y0jvWx9VbI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0jvWx9VbI[/video]

it is afraid of being sue back by other countries.

Look i know its Russian TImes, but obama did said that, you can't make the video up.
[video="youtube;kZXq9w5CCmw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXq9w5CCmw[/video]
I do wonder what Saudi Arabia will do once the oil runs out.
This is why the establishment are nervous about Trump becoming President.

Everyone knows dank memes melt steel beams
Original post by Aceadria

The same thing Britain always does, start a recession.
Not only has he aged about 20 years, but Obama looks like Anakin Skywalker when he turned over to the dark side.

He was picked for command he didn't overcome adversity he was the establishment choice from the start.
(edited 8 years ago)

They've invested billions maybe even trillions into stuff in the UK USA and so on. Similar stuff done by Qatar and so on. look at share holders of sainsbury.

Saudi will never be a poor country no matter how you hope it will be.

Oil will run out in around 400 years so we have a long wait
:s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by Lawbringer
They've invested billions maybe even trillions into stuff in the UK USA and so on. Similar stuff done by Qatar and so on. look at share holders of sainsbury.

camel riding days are long gone :biggrin:

Your assumption is that a nation's economic welfare is driven by factors such as holdings in other corporations, which is an incorrect assessment of economic growth and distribution. The growth accounting literature, both historical and current, proves that there are far more reasons for this (e.g. capital accumulation, human capital, equal rights, etc...).
Your assumption is that a nation's economic welfare is driven by factors such as holdings in other corporations, which is an incorrect assessment of economic growth and distribution. The growth accounting literature, both historical and current, proves that there are far more reasons for this (e.g. capital accumulation, human capital, equal rights, etc...).

I guess I'm wrong.?!?!?

I bet your their oil will last longer than your life though. At the least. I dislike sudai too though but it is what it is.
Original post by MevMev
camel riding days are long gone :biggrin:

all I see are these Saudis riding fast cars at break neck speeds lol

They've got no where near enough invested to provide enough profits that would fund running a country. Even with oil, thanks to the low prices their budget deficit is $100 billion.
I guess I'm wrong.?!?!?

It's not necessarily about being 'wrong' or 'right'. My point was simply that a nation's prosperity cannot be judged by one factor (in this case investment in companies).

I bet your their oil will last longer than your life though. At the least. I dislike sudai too though but it is what it is.

Perhaps, but the point is that it will affect the next generation (it's projected that oil will run out in the next 90 years). Secondly, if the price of crude drops significantly, their supply of the commodity will be pointless.
Original post by pol pot noodles
They've got no where near enough invested to provide enough profits that would fund running a country. Even with oil, thanks to the low prices their budget deficit is $100 billion.

Tbh I didn't mean the whole country i just meant the rich. There are always gonna be poor people there but the royal family and stuff will defo still be rich as well many others.

My mistake. But some peoplr assume that the country will just fall to **** after their oil is gone lol
Reply 16
all I see are these Saudis riding fast cars at break neck speeds lol

yeah and crashing
F***in' trump man.
Original post by HucktheForde
[video="youtube;8Y0jvWx9VbI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0jvWx9VbI[/video]

it is afraid of being sue back by other countries.

Look i know its Russian TImes, but obama did said that, you can't make the video up.

It is true and you can't make it up nut it doesn't stop people from labelling anything about 9/11 and misinformation as a conspiracy theory. The reason people say Things like, it's only RT, it's only the Daily Mail, and don't believe things because they are not in their chosen media is because those chose to be part of an echo chamber which is a feedback loop of limited information. They want to brainwash themselves because they see life as easier to deal with under a simplified structure. Part
Of programmed self-reinforcement system is to then ridicule anyone who is outside of their feedback loop. They even resort to doublethink to reinforce their position, trying to ridicule people who are outside their goldfish bowl for calling limited people things like lemmings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jag älskar Saudiarabien, kan de göra något fel. Jag tror deras roll i 9/11 olycka.

Translating: I Love Saudi Arabia , they can no do wrong. I not think they had a role in the 9/11 accident .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending