The Student Room Group

Social experiment shows leftist women's hypocrisy on sharing bathrooms with trans men

I bet they have twitter, instagram and facebook accounts where they whine about all "transphobes", just like they whine about "racists" and vote for more immigration while sending their children to the whitest school possible.

[video="youtube;CHt7EBCgJnI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHt7EBCgJnI[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Love Joey Salads and the whole salad family, especially cobb

Spoiler

I trust the opinion of a doctor more than that of an individual who has done gender studies.
Reply 3
Original post by Aceadria
I trust the opinion of a doctor more than that of an individual who has done gender studies.

What is your point with this?
Reply 4
Original post by yoda123
Love Joey Salads and the whole salad family, especially cobb

Spoiler

Didn't mean to upvote your post. Where is the evidence that they are faked?
Original post by plstudent
What is your point with this?

He starts off the video with the statement that his transgender friend mentioned gender being a 'social construct' whereas the doctor refuted this idea. I was just mentioning whose opinion I feel is more reliable in this case.
Where is the evidence that they are faked?

You seriously need to ask that?
Reply 7
Original post by Aceadria
He starts off the video with the statement that his transgender friend mentioned gender being a 'social construct' whereas the doctor refuted this idea. I was just mentioning whose opinion I feel is more reliable in this case.

Gender refers to social characteristics society classifies as feminine or masculine.

Sex is biological.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blatantly looks like a man dressed up as a woman (facial hair, obvious wig as the hair underneath is visible) rather than an actual trans woman (get it right OP). Should send actual trans women in to see if the results are the same.
Reply 9
Original post by Sabertooth
You seriously need to ask that?

You seriously need to answer my quesiton.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Craig1998
Blatantly looks like a man dressed up as a woman (facial hair, obvious wig as the hair underneath is visible) rather than an actual trans woman (get it right OP). Should send actual trans women in to see if the results are the same.

According to progressives, it shouldn't matter what a person looks like as long as he/she identifies with a certain gender.
I think America should just have separate disabled bathrooms, like we have here. Then anyone who felt uncomfortable could just use that, and we wouldn't have to hear about this constantly.
According to progressives, it shouldn't matter what a person looks like as long as he/she identifies with a certain gender.

Well they might of thought of the character as a pervert for trying to look at women in their bathroom when it was obvious the character was a man dressed as a woman. Sort of the reason trans/unisex toilets are necessary so there's no blur in the boundaries between men pretending to be women and trans men.

I go back to my earlier suggestion though, a similar scenario but with an actual trans women (or multiple, ranging in blatantness of gender) rather than a man dressing as a woman.
it looked a bit fake to me. Once i was pretty drunk in a nightclub and went into the women's toilet but no one screamed or anything
Reply 14
Well they might of thought of the character as a pervert for trying to look at women in their bathroom when it was obvious the character was a man dressed as a woman. Sort of the reason trans/unisex toilets are necessary so there's no blur in the boundaries between men pretending to be women and trans men.

I go back to my earlier suggestion though, a similar scenario but with an actual trans women (or multiple, ranging in blatantness of gender) rather than a man dressing as a woman.

That's not the point, The point is that, according to progressives, it shouldn't matter what the person looks like. If he looked less like a man, the experiemnt would lose its purpose.
He identified himself to them as trans, so that should cover the "pervert" angle.

Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
it looked a bit fake to me. Once i was pretty drunk in a nightclub and went into the women's toilet but no one screamed or anything

If you look carefully, he waits until a woman goes into the bathroom before he goes in, to make sure he is being noticed. Maybe the circumstances were different being in a laud nightclub and drunk.
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys go into the girls toilets all the time to look at themselves in the mirror and occasionally girls use the male toilet when desperate at my workplace so I don't really see what these woman are whining about. We have mixed sex toilets at home so why not in public?
Dem downvotes.

Plenty of trans women are no different in appearance to cross-dressing men (a rather unavoidable situation pre-surgery).
I regularly use the unisex toilets at my uni so I couldn't care less what others use.

Also, I hate it when girls go "ew!", they sound idiotic - I never hear guys saying it, I guess they know better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending