The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Accommodation

Abertay is my firm choice for Computer Arts and I have no idea where to apply for accommodation! Help?X
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
I'd like to start the next year at abertay, given that you already past the process of applying, was it difficult ? I mean did they ask you to do an interview ? was it easy ?
I'm interested in computer games technology and computer games applications development but maybe even if it's not the same course the applying phase might be similar
thank you
Reply 3

Checked that but was unsure about where to look ~ I've sent off the application now though. Thanks x
Reply 4
Original post by Jumph96
I'd like to start the next year at abertay, given that you already past the process of applying, was it difficult ? I mean did they ask you to do an interview ? was it easy ?
I'm interested in computer games technology and computer games applications development but maybe even if it's not the same course the applying phase might be similar
thank you

It wasn't difficult at all but they did ask for a portfolio following my application so I was able to send that off easily and the people I was in touch with that were working there were so helpful with anything I needed and always replied asap. Don't really know about your application process but I'm sure it will be similar x
Reply 5
Original post by llax7
It wasn't difficult at all but they did ask for a portfolio following my application so I was able to send that off easily and the people I was in touch with that were working there were so helpful with anything I needed and always replied asap. Don't really know about your application process but I'm sure it will be similar x

sorry what do you mean by portfolio? I apologise but given that I just came to uk from italy and we have a completely different process I'm not used to this, could you please explain it to me ? thank you
Reply 6
Original post by Jumph96
sorry what do you mean by portfolio? I apologise but given that I just came to uk from italy and we have a completely different process I'm not used to this, could you please explain it to me ? thank you

For Computer Arts they basically just asked for a portfolio of all my previous work so stuff like life drawings, architectural and environmental studies, project work and final pieces
Original post by llax7
Abertay is my firm choice for Computer Arts and I have no idea where to apply for accommodation! Help?X

Hi did you get manage to sort your accommodation?
Reply 8
Original post by psychA2016
Hi did you get manage to sort your accommodation?

Yeah I did .. thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest