The Student Room Group

I feel bad after what happened yesterday..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FaisalNaeem03
[video="youtube;ZJS9mEyIORA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS9mEyIORA[/video]

LOOOOL, i h8 it when he keeds using him like evry 5 secondss
Reply 21
OP.. I recommend speaking to rape crisis or similar to talk about your experience.

I also wouldn't advise confronting this guy in any way. Certainly don't engage him in a friendly way. He's not respectful and he's not worth your time. You might feel this wasn't abusive and that's okay but complying in that situation is normal. It doesn't make you a slut or weak or any of those things. We comply because we feel we had no choice. We sometimes choose one act over another because one would be harder to endure.

I've chosen to do particular things in oral rape because the alternative was worse. That's not actually consent. The same as when I "chose to allow" intercourse because he wanted to do the oral stuff in very public place and was more humiliating to me than intercourse in private place. Still rape though.

I suggested rape crisis because generally they have good support available. And if you choose to report this, they will support you through that.
Back away and expose him if it was not consensual.
Original post by ~Tara~
OP.. I recommend speaking to rape crisis or similar to talk about your experience.

I also wouldn't advise confronting this guy in any way. Certainly don't engage him in a friendly way. He's not respectful and he's not worth your time. You might feel this wasn't abusive and that's okay but complying in that situation is normal. It doesn't make you a slut or weak or any of those things. We comply because we feel we had no choice. We sometimes choose one act over another because one would be harder to endure.

I've chosen to do particular things in oral rape because the alternative was worse. That's not actually consent. The same as when I "chose to allow" intercourse because he wanted to do the oral stuff in very public place and was more humiliating to me than intercourse in private place. Still rape though.

I suggested rape crisis because generally they have good support available. And if you choose to report this, they will support you through that.

I strongly agree with you on this matter.
Reply 24
Original post by ~Tara~
Wtfeck 🙄 Welcome to planet earth. This is the 21st century.

It's not a woman's job to stop a man nor a man's job to try his hardest to pursue sex until he gets violent resistance. No. She said no, he guilted her into it which makes it oral rape- or sexual assault.

This is the female equivalent of a forever alone guy. For any males interested in this specimen, note that without significant outside intervention or spiritual self improvement, it is not capable of receiving or giving romantic love.
Original post by 41b
This is the female equivalent of a forever alone guy. For any males interested in this specimen, note that without significant outside intervention or spiritual self improvement, it is not capable of receiving or giving romantic love.

This is the renincarnation of the supreme gentleman. For any females who may spot it, approach it with extreme caution. It has been sexually deprived and thinks it is entitled to sex owing to its shrivelled penis and blue balls.
Your fault. So easy. You didn't want to suck his nob but still did? Ffs. He'll just brag to his mates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IFoundWonderland
This is the renincarnation of the supreme gentleman. For any females who may spot it, approach it with extreme caution. It has been sexually deprived and thinks it is entitled to sex owing to its shrivelled penis and blue balls.

hahahahahaha

:toofunny:

funny but true, and sort of profound. I r8.
Original post by Ethereal World
hahahahahaha

:toofunny:

funny but true, and sort of profound. I r8.

It is recognisable by the tiara it carefully balances on its shaft 😌.
It is recognisable by the tiara it carefully balances on its shaft 😌.

omgggggggg I'm dead :rofl:

Frenchie get in here for Wonderland Sass.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh my days.

Now I get why muslims don't allow girls and boys alone without someone with them.

Feel sorry for you. If you do regret it then that is good as it seemed like you was not even comfortable from start.

Just ignore him and do not let any guy come so easy on you. Take care of yourself.

Dumb comment to make as most guys wouldn't be a douche and force a girl to do this whereas muslims can also force girls to have sex with them. Segregation leads to sexual repression and makes things like this more likely to happen.
Original post by Anonymous
Dumb comment to make as most guys wouldn't be a douche and force a girl to do this whereas muslims can also force girls to have sex with them. Segregation leads to sexual repression and makes things like this more likely to happen.

He didn't force her, she said no without conviction, if she said NO I'm not doing that and walked out and he grabbed her and raped her mouth then that's forced! - Her saying hehe no I don't want to then doing it anyway because he said I like it, please. This shows she wasn't actually against it.
Original post by ~Tara~

Jesus, listen to yourself. IF you say NO it won't happen. Stop being the victim for no reason.
Original post by SMEGGGY
He didn't force her, she said no without conviction, if she said NO I'm not doing that and walked out and he grabbed her and raped her mouth then that's forced! - Her saying hehe no I don't want to then doing it anyway because he said I like it, please. This shows she wasn't actually against it.

I agree, with this, I sympathize with OP-I guess you feel used..but he's a dick, try and move on. As to the topic of it being rape, I disagree, you said no, he persuaded you and then you did it because he "liked it" not because he threatened you directly or otherwise..
why wont OP go to the police if it is rape?
Original post by 41b
:yawn:

Note guys, this is a typical example of female humour: copy what a man does without any spirit or thought, say he has a small penis and then laugh to yourself, hoping a similarly low intelligence female will join in.

Women: stay in the kitchen. The public forum is not your arena.

It was called satire. Please try it. The mimicing was intended to undermine your vapid comment. You clearly didn't pay attention in Literature classes. I didn't say you had a small penis - I said it was shrivelled. Also, mine and @Ethereal World's collective IQ would likely vaporise yourself and your family with a mere glance :hat2:. You can call me many things, but unintelligent is not one of them.

I go on TSR whilst cooking; multitasking :h:

Original post by ripjonsnow
why wont OP go to the police if it is rape?

Public services are **** when it comes to things like this.
It was called satire. Please try it. The mimicing was intended to undermine your vapid comment. You clearly didn't pay attention in Literature classes. I didn't say you had a small penis - I said it was shrivelled. Also, mine and @Ethereal World's collective IQ would likely vaporise yourself and your family with a mere glance :hat2:. You can call me many things, but unintelligent is not one of them.

I go on TSR whilst cooking; multitasking :h:

Public services are **** when it comes to things like this.

Oh yes, low intelligence :rolleyes:

And lol at him taking a dig at your mimicry of him. :lol:
We are all human, we all make mistakes and have regrets. You definitely shouldn't be feeling cheap or any sort of worthlessness, it's just an experience you can learn from. You were nice enough to give the guy a chance and he took advantage of it, out of no fault of your own. He shouldn't have forced you to do anything you didn't want to do and you can't be blamed for doing it by being forced & under pressure. You're not the first victim of this dickish behaviour and you definitely won't be the last, don't stress about it. Definitely stear clear of him, he doesn't deserve your forgiveness nor friendship after manipulating you like that. Nobody wants to be involved with a person that's willing to place force on you in early stages, definitely a red flag. Imagine what he would be like as a boyfriend? Be thankful you got the warning sign this early if anything! It has saved you a lot of potentially future wasted time on him. It's not the end of the world, it's just a little bump in the road that can be forgotten about & learned from. You are not any less of a good person, don't beat yourself up so much.
Original post by Ethereal World
omgggggggg I'm dead :rofl:

Frenchie get in here for Wonderland Sass.

I think I am a bit late .. :mmm: :lol:
Not rape, it didn't even sound like you disagreed, 'you didn't want to but you did it' but you put up neither verbal or physical disagreement? For people here saying she was raped because he put her head down your sex life must be like postman pat level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending