The Student Room Group

Desperate establishment! Cruz & Kasich Team Up To Stop Trump

The voters want Trump but the higher ups do not. What is it about him they dislike?

Is it his anti-NATO comments? his foreign policy? maybe Trump could actually bring real change and that is why they fear him. He sure as hell wont be bossed around like Obama has for the last 8 years...

Scroll to see replies

Trump's entire campaign is run on fear with little to no knowledge of economics (a bit like the other candidates).
Trump, Cruz, Kasich it doesn't matter. All the women and their whipped men will vote Hillary and anyone who doesn't is a Neanderthal knuckle dragger evolutionary dead end.
Reply 3
Or maybe it is because he is despised by the country. Don't mistaken primary popularity for national popularity.
Doesn't matter to me, I'm not American, but it seems Trump is the only candidate who could stop the irrevocable slide of America into another Latin American nation with a Hispanic majority in 30-40 years. Clinton certainly wouldn't do it.
Trump is racist

How is he even a popular? Shame on the USA
why ppl vote hilarious clinton when she is blatant stupid lyin corrupt billionaire
ppl say trump racist, but he is just honest patriotic guy who loves his country who actually talk about issues that matters
Original post by patrickstarfish
ppl say trump racist, but he is just honest patriotic guy who loves his country who actually talk about issues that matters

Kind of agree

Why doesn't he talk about Islamophobia then?
you can deny it all you want but what sweden and germany (and UK?) need is nationalistic leader like trump who prioritize his country over anything
Original post by SwedenYes
Why doesn't he talk about Islamophobia then?

he talk about it all the time? america has islam problem, talk about brussel and stuff. also muslim problem warning from old 2011 interview that becomes reality now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWzDAvemJG8

Let's build a wall to keep the Mexicans out and lets make the Mexicans pay for it! :smile:

And then refuses to offer any real solutions.

And no, a wall isn't a solution.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Let's build a wall to keep the Mexicans out and lets make the Mexicans pay for it! :smile:

because america has huge illegal mexican problem? what's the problem of enforcing border? you don't want to become 2nd Sweden
no need for that passive agressive :smile: it's triggering me so much actually
I wouldn't mind Cruz honestly, anything is better than Hilary.
because america has huge illegal mexican problem? what's the problem of enforcing border? you don't want to become 2nd Sweden
no need for that passive agressive :smile: it's triggering me so much actually

Right. Because forcing another country to build a wall will solve the problem. :rolleyes:
Original post by Legendary Quest

I really don't understand why people beat Trump with that stick, as if it's somehow wrong to build a wall along a border to a foreign nation to stop people entering illegally. In what way is that wrong? I legitimately can't think of a single way you could even spin that to be somehow immoral. It's just common sense.

As for this Cruz and Kasich union, it says a lot about American politics. If two companies tried to do this to force a third business out they'd be committing the crime of collusion. And yet, two politicians can openly admit to doing it and that's apparently okay? Bloody Americans, the mind boggles
All the republican candidates are horrible.

Anything's better than Trump though, I suppose.
I'm half concerned and half loving the fact that Trump was seen as a joke months ago but now the republicans really are thinking holy **** this could be our candidate.

Wouldn't it just be adviseable now for Kaisch to simply drop out, Cruz is realistically the only one who can stand a chance against Trump now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending