The Student Room Group

FT Course Eligibility

Hello

I am interested in apply for a postgraduate masters course for 2016/17. The course is currently being run over 1 year full time but over 3 years part time.

I understand that I will not be eligible for a PG Loan if I enrol for this course part time over 3 years but will I be eligible if I finish the course full time over 1 year please?

thank you
Original post by jush
Hello

I am interested in apply for a postgraduate masters course for 2016/17. The course is currently being run over 1 year full time but over 3 years part time.

I understand that I will not be eligible for a PG Loan if I enrol for this course part time over 3 years but will I be eligible if I finish the course full time over 1 year please?

thank you

Hi
You could get a Postgraduate Loan for this course if you study full time.

If you choose to study part time you would need to finish the course in two years to get a Postgraduate Loan. To get a Postgraduate Loan for a part-time course it has to be up to two years long, for the equivalent of a one year full-time course, up to four years long for the equivalent of a two year full-time course, or three years long where there’s no full-time equivalent.

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending