The Student Room Group

Lil' Ol' Sexually Frustrated Me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
neither of us will, but i see your bigoted view on sexuality again

Wow, didnt know you could tell the future.
This might sound weird but I read somewhere that for females, the less they have sex or masturbate the less sexually frustrated they are! Tsr really isn't the best place to get advice about something like this, you'd probably be better off asking your GP or maybe someone you know who also waited until marriage to have sex?
Original post by ripjonsnow
Wow, didnt know you could tell the future.

And yet you said one of us will cheat, so didn't know you could either! :u:
vibrator - order one online if u dont want to walk into a shop and order it using a fake name...so if ur fam are there when it arrives u can pretend to have no knowledge of it

OR ask a friend u trust to order it to his/her house
And yet you said one of us will cheat, so didn't know you could either! :u:

I very much can
I very much can

so can i :wink:
How is saving your virginity only experiencing something once?
use your brain mate

Alright mate, you're completely right. ALL MUST REMAIN VIRGINS TO STOP BEING USED ITEMS

NO USED ITEMS FOR RELATIONSHIPS
Original post by Kieran1996
Alright mate, you're completely right. ALL MUST REMAIN VIRGINS TO STOP BEING USED ITEMS

NO USED ITEMS FOR RELATIONSHIPS

Any I stated this where?
lol, your intelligence is lacking for each post you make.
Any I stated this where?
lol, your intelligence is lacking for each post you make.

Sounds legit my friend

Okay but seriously

You said people don't want used items, not true, some people like a bit of experience and others are not shallow and like a person for who they are and not what they have done
Sounds legit my friend

Okay but seriously

You said people don't want used items, not true, some people like a bit of experience and others are not shallow and like a person for who they are and not what they have done

Keep believing that. There is also something to sharing an experience with someone.
Keep believing that. There is also something to sharing an experience with someone.

Idk why you're judging me, both me and my partners are each other's firsts
I don't know about Islam but I do know that's not how Christianity works.
You shouldn't purposely sin because you know you can repent afterwards.
God doesn't slap people with rules just because he can. It's more of him providing guidance to avoid us getting hurt whether emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally etc.
So the bible saying sex should be between a husband a wife isn't because it's 'traditional' or whatever...most likely it's because usually when two couples decide to get married, they are serious about each other and love each other. There is a good motive. There should be a strong, healthy foundation where there is mutual respect. Outside of marriage, the chances of having this is slimmer. Not saying impossible but relations whether friend's with benefits or just boyfriend or girlfriend- this is where things may or may not be serious. There's no entitlement that ensures for lifelong commitment and legally it's unrecognised compared to marriage.

Having sex under the conditions of marriage is to ensure both parties are connected with good motives so it's less likely you'll find a wife complaining her husband only wanted her for sex compared to other relationships. In addition it's because in case of the woman/girl- if she got pregnant she could be confident that her partner would support her, that both parents most likely would be in the lives of their children. Many women who have had abortions have done so in the fear of being single parents as financially, socially etc it is difficult. The bible was written two thousand years ago so this advice was meant to sustain many generations, including those who didn't have birth control as technology/ resources were not always this advanced and even our generation though we are more advanced compared to previous years.

And saying 'just repent afterwards'. That's not even true repentance but abusing the whole 'God/Jesus will always forgive concept.' If you want to do something, just do it. It's better than using repentance as an excuse.

No but if she ends up having sex because she is sexually frustrated then she did not set out to sin. Also religion is all nonsense why deny yourself sexual pleasure when you are young and in your prime on the off chance of pleasing a god who probably doesn't exist.
Idk why you're judging me, both me and my partners are each other's firsts

where did i ever judge you?
where did i ever judge you?

It was more implied judgement

But regardless this has nothing to do with it

I think OP does not need any more replies
It was more implied judgement

But regardless this has nothing to do with it

I think OP does not need any more replies

nothing was implied, you just happened to take offense on an opinion I had.
nothing was implied, you just happened to take offense on an opinion I had.

Yup
Yup

kay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending