The Student Room Group

Serious question for A2 students - How many times have you cried this year?

Scroll to see replies

Amount of times=

Honestly lost count.
Too much but glad to know I'm not alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Almost every week :lol:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Honestly lost count.

Aww noo :console:

I'm the same though tbh :3
Had one breakdown over geography essays so far - a breakdown in biology I can feel happening soon
Zero.
Original post by Kadak
Almost every day.Htae exams and my school.

A colleague of mine in graduate school, once remarked that "if you take an exam, and are surprised (at one or more of the questions), you're doing it wrong!!" I agree. Halfway through grad school, i started "predicting" exam questions, and studying those i predicted by observing what the instructor covered, and how long + how much work they devoted to each topic. This gave me an overall "score" for each topic. I took the top 8 (if, say instructor had said there would be 4 questions on the exam, i'd study the top 8 (developed by my method). The worst i ever did with this method was about 72% of the questions (on my list). Several times i hit 100% [had all the exam questions on my list]. Since i had learned nearly everything there was to know about my questions, i usually finished the exam ridiculously early. I wondered (whilst i was at 'school' - how those other kids got straight "A"s. That was how. Cheers.
Not yet, I'm saving it all up for results day :wink:.
sooo many times. rejection from uni, maths exam stress, stuff not going as planned, not knowing what offers to firm/what to do with my life, doing wrong homework... the list goes on it seems everything can make me cry as i'm far to emotional this year due to stress i guess...
i swear this year i've cried more tears than like the past 5 years combined it's ridiculous
i know i'm not the only one tho as most of my friends have also had a few crying episodes this year

Quick Reply

Latest