The Student Room Group

What's been the best moment in your relationship so far?

It doesn't matter how long you've been with your partner, what would you say has been the best moment in your relationship so far?

Scroll to see replies

When I opened the fridge one day and it had chocolate cake inside

:love:
TFW you're single :cry2:
Whenever I successfully manage to forget I'll be forever alone :,( :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pickles
It doesn't matter how long you've been with your partner, what would you say has been the best moment in your relationship so far?

It's difficult to pick a best moment as there's so many good ones but i think our first holiday together as i dont think i'd have gotten on the plane without his incredibly patient support.
TFW you have never been in a relationship :rofl:

But relationship with family is that we all care for each other (even if the other members cant see it till a few years down the line ) :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Pickles

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship which started online, I would definitely say meeting him for the very first time and being in his arms is a rush of happiness i will never ever forget.
A certain sexual moment.
:colone:
(sorry cannot give details)
The day I broke up with her. I still beam with happiness as I remember it.
Had a pretty nice hug with my partner (the duvet) this morning.
Original post by e hine e
Had a pretty nice hug with my partner (the duvet) this morning.

I fall asleep hugging my pillow every night :love:
Original post by Ethereal World
TFW you're single :cry2:

Nah...

I just always look at myself and think, thank god I don't have someone wondering what I'm doing when not with them... The money that I haven't spent on someone who, chances are, you're going to break up with at some point anyway... The freedom to do what I want when I want. The freedom of not being squished into an already tiny single bed.
the end.
Original post by mobbsy91
Nah...

I just always look at myself and think, thank god I don't have someone wondering what I'm doing when not with them... The money that I haven't spent on someone who, chances are, you're going to break up with at some point anyway... The freedom to do what I want when I want. The freedom of not being squished into an already tiny single bed.

Well there's the plus side I suppose. I am incredibly misanthropic, impatient and intolerant (form an orderly queue boys) so it is actually a lot simpler to be single. :yes:
I fall asleep hugging my pillow every night :love:

When I close my eyes and concentrate really hard my duvet feels like a person :love:
Original post by Zozaaaa
My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship which started online, I would definitely say meeting him for the very first time and being in his arms is a rush of happiness i will never ever forget.

Can relate to you completely on that one.

It's lovely :smile:
Nah...

Wait for her to sleep and then roll her off.
Being told "I love you" for the first time ^_^
Well there's the plus side I suppose. I am incredibly misanthropic, impatient and intolerant (form an orderly queue boys) so it is actually a lot simpler to be single. :yes:

Yeh, for me, it's much easier being single, unless I could find someone who would understand, and be able to put up with how I am...
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Wait for her to sleep and then roll her off.

Haha, true!
Yeh, for me, it's much easier being single, unless I could find someone who would understand, and be able to put up with how I am...

Yeah all this plus not needing to talk to me all the time, being comfortable with silence, and being okay with the fact napping is my priority, and I will generally flake on most social events.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending